White fz6 concept?

Hayden

Reaction score
Visit site
need some help here, i remember seeing a white fz6 that was very trick, i think i remember it having upside down forks with white motocross fork guards? anyways, i have been scouring the internet trying to find it again but no luck. does anybody know which bike im talking about?

need some help here, i remember seeing a white fz6 that was very trick, i think i remember it having upside down forks with white motocross fork guards? anyways, i have been scouring the internet trying to find it again but no luck. does anybody know which bike im talking about?

Sounds like an fz8 to me. Was it defo a fz6?

im almost certain it was a 6, the forks threw me off since they were upside down, that being said, nothing about the bike was even close to being stock so who knows, the bike was badass though i know that

still not it...my ocd is really kicking in hard, i have looked everywhere...starting to wonder if i could have dreamed this bike haha (yes i dream about motorcycles). either way, if i dont find it soon and get off the damn computer my wife is going to kill me haha

finally found it...thank god. its not actually white (not sure why i remembered it being white) but i'll attach the picture. hopefully a bike like this will actually be made at some point

love the tail on that. i wonder what id take to get there. any pros here?

Here is 4drfocus bike with the R6 Tail: http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-mods/34703-07-fz6-now-full-r6r-suspension-brakes.html

And here is a thread with more info on one that has been done with an R1 Tail on an FZ6 subframe: http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-streetfighter/14676-fz6-r1-tail-end.html

For me, the ability to get the look of the tail just hanging their unsupported has to start with fabricating a new sub-frame. Here is an ugly cell phone picture of the mocked up sub-frame bracket I am fabricating:

picture.php

Back