Who are you and what have you done with my wife?

2nd childhood

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have two bikes, an '08 Tuono with aftermarket exhausts (Akrapovics) and an '07 FZ6 with stock exhausts. So I come home the other day from work on the FZ6 and walk into the kitchen from our attached garage, scaring my wife. She says "I didn't hear you come home!" I explained that my Yamaha has stock exhausts, unlike my Aprilia, so she says "You should buy some new exhausts for that bike so cars can hear you." Guess it's time to do some shopping....:thumbup:

cmantis

Reaction score
Visit site
Be careful. I think what she meant (reading between the lines here) is so that she can hear you...

FB400

Reaction score
Visit site
It means buy the exhaust you want now but be prepared for payback later. you will pay her back. you will. just sayin

2nd childhood

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It means buy the exhaust you want now but be prepared for payback later. you will pay her back. you will. just sayin

Oh, I'm prepared, trust me. It's like years ago when I decided I wanted to buy a '58 Corvette. When I mentioned that to her, she said "I get a new minivan first!" I had already factored that into my financial calculations. ;)

PhotoAl

Reaction score
Visit site
Women (particularly wives) are very complex and us guys are unable to figure them out. However one thing I have learned is when approval is given, it's time to act!

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
Think of it as getting a new garage door opener. When my wife hears the Akra's on my KTM she hits the button to the garage door.

Never works when I am on the Wing.