who else uses Fuely?

yamihoe

Professional test dummy
Reaction score
Visit site
the FZ this summer has logged 50.4 at its worst this summer with a rolling average of an estimated 52mpg this summer. Who else uses fuelly? I have logged just over 23k miles on the FZ on Fuelly and have a terrible average of 47mpg overall, (winter, spring, summer, fall)

With the Georgia cold snap "sub 70F" the FZ has decided to drink 87 like a college freshman girl with free vodka (48mpg).

major tom

Reaction score
Visit site
You will get 'less mileage' with the 17t CS because your odo is now reading low. Actually your consumption is now less you just have to factor in about 3%-4% more miles in your calculations. By the way, what is a fuelly?

nivag

Reaction score
Visit site
I used to use it, but got bored keeping track of receipts and mileage, plus my credit card bill was bad enough in telling me how much fuel I used :eek:

You will get 'less mileage' with the 17t CS because your odo is now reading low. Actually your consumption is now less you just have to factor in about 3%-4% more miles in your calculations. By the way, what is a fuelly?

This is Fuelly - Track and Compare your MPG

beatle

Reaction score
Visit site
Don't use Fuelly, but I do know that 50.4 is a pretty good average. I rarely break 50, usually getting 45-48. I find riding with my topcase cuts a couple mpg off my total. I have stock gearing.

raja777m

Ride like you own it..!
Reaction score
Visit site
what is a fuelly?

Fuelly Inc. is the designer of the app GasTracker+ for iOS and Fuelly for Android.
It helps to track the mileage by entering the Last Odometer(enter for the first time and automatic from then onwards), Current Odometer, Number of Gallons, price per Gallon etc., It'll give an approximate estimate of your mpg.

Ultrarandom

Reaction score
Visit site
Been using it for a while now, good to see my mileage isn't far off everyone elses (especially since I use it as a daily), can really see on my graph when I've been doing long rides though.

iviyth0s

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I love Fuelly, and have to get this app! Back when i started with them they didn't have a standalone app and I had to copy my trips down with CarDataManager and then manually add them to Fuelly via my computer.
Here's my bike so far (need to update it though)

raja777m

Ride like you own it..!
Reaction score
Visit site
I love Fuelly, and have to get this app! Back when i started with them they didn't have a standalone app and I had to copy my trips down with CarDataManager and then manually add them to Fuelly via my computer.
Here's my bike so far (need to update it though)

do you use an android right now?

Cali rider

Reaction score
Visit site
Even though my FZ6 is long gone I still use Fuelly.. Here is the sig for the FZ:

94211.png