what kind of motorcycle racing do you watch

• ama superbike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ama supersport

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
S

sportrider

today @ 2:00 on fox moto GP is on followed by AMA supersport @ 3:00 on speed then @ 8:00 on speed there will be AMA superbike. so whos going to watch?:wav:

S

sportrider

for those who didn't watch; Casey Stoner won the motogp race

Rodger Hayden won the supersport race
it hasn't aired yet but I'll make a prediction Ben Spies wins the superbike race.

S

sportrider

just as I predicted the superbike winner by 4 seconds was Ben Spies!!!

:thumbup:

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I like to watch the ESPN X games Motocross, which primarily consists of freestyle stunts. Other than that, I really don't watch any races.

fz6xlr8r

Reaction score
Visit site
I should be getting my Tivo like thingy late this week so I'll be able to watch anything my little hart desires. It's gona be cool! I like the Moto GP,M/X and pretty much anything that can be raced races but I never get to see them but that's all gona change now. YEAH!!!:wav:

gmickey2001

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, I Tivo all the races, then watch them at my convenience. It's the way it has to be when you have little kids!

That is of course unless someone posts the race results on the FZ6 Forum before I get a chance to watch them on my Tivo :rtfm:

Just kidding sportrider :D

S

sportrider

Yeah, I Tivo all the races, then watch them at my convenience. It's the way it has to be when you have little kids!

That is of course unless someone posts the race results on the FZ6 Forum before I get a chance to watch them on my Tivo :rtfm:

Just kidding sportrider :D
:Flip: if you had been watching you'd of know the results before I posted them!!!:Flip: J/K LOL