Why the Taliban need to be destroyed.

W

wrightme43

This is pure evil.
I have zero problems with horrible death for people who behave like this.

Afghan Girls, Scarred by Acid, Defy Terror, Embracing School - NYTimes.com

On that note has anyone ever seen a Muslem anti violence rally about Muslem violence? Just asking you know.

I all I have ever seen is cheering and rallies in the streets after bombings, and murders, lots of anti Israel or anti U.S. rallies.

To burn young girls and teachers faces with acid to make them ugly for going to school and learning makes you a rabid animal. Rabid animals are to be shot.

Paint a rabid dog blue, and put a pretty sweater on it and its still a mad dog the only solution for is death.

Maybe someone can figure out a way to say America and Britain are wrong to fight against these scum and justify it in some way to themsleves.

To me the only answer for that form of religious belief is death. If someone believes that God will reward them for burning young girls with acid in punishment for learning to read f#$k them.

Again these are my views and not neccessarily the views of the site.

F-ing animals.

Smittyboy

Reaction score
Visit site
I've known a few muslims in my life. I've known all forms of christian, buddhist, hindu, jewish, muslim, and a few wiccans. I can say from personal experience that islam itself is a beautiful peaceful religion, just like most others are supposed to be. Some people pervert the original beauty in the message to a demented twisted half truth and use that to justify atrocious acts. These people are found in all faiths. This is no different than burning crosses in the front lawn of african americans in the name of God. I agree that the only cure for those who molest a peaceful religion into the monstrocity that these people are falsely parade around as islam. These people disgust me. Bad apples are found everywhere, so we can't overgeneralize.

W

wrightme43

You know I agree with you. I have no tolerance of anyone doing crap like that. Most relegions when perverted towards evil mean are protested against, and are not supported by the rest.

The Klan is not supported by the Christian relegion

I am not against muslim people. I am asking why there is not any protest against these actions in muslim countries.
I am asking how in the hell this is considered ok.
I want know exactly how the governments that sponsor and provide money, training camps, and members for the Taliban, Hamas, and the other groups of terrorist, relegious madmen justify in their hearts that they are doing as thier God desires.

I have heard it repeated over and over that Islam is the relegion of peace(tm). I would like to see some examples of that.

Buddhism yep that seems like a relegion of peace.

I do not lump all the muslims into one bag. I do lump all the taliban and hamas and alqeada in one bag.

My question is why in the hell havent we seen any and I mean any not one, not any organised muslim anti violence rallies? How about a gay muslim rights rally? Maybe a muslim womens liberation rally?

Smittyboy

Reaction score
Visit site
While they're at it why don't they fly down to Darfur and stop the genocide and hatred there? I'm not justifying the initial actions or why there isn't an uprising from within the country to out these F*CKERS, but they have genuine fear for their lives with good reason. We can protest anything we want in the us cuz that's our right. The general population is letting itself be dictated by the minority of extremists. They should form a large fighting force and out these people so WE don't have to.

cv_rider

Reaction score
Visit site
I no tolerance for that behavior either. But I don't think it justifies us spending our lives and treasure to "fix it." There is no easy answer for stuff like this.

Oblisk

Reaction score
Visit site
this should open your minds up a bit
chart3.jpg

but that ones not the slap in the face that wakes you up

this one is
chart1.jpg

over there we have caused more "collateral damage" in terms of civilian death then the taliban

Smittyboy

Reaction score
Visit site
Which is all the more reason for those people to kill the people who want to kill us! If you allow them to exist among you, you aren't any better. Firing from mosques and hospitals is strictly forbidden as they are places of healing (physical and spiritual). The places that allow this either catch a bullet in the spray from us to the tali or they fight the tali and play the odds. There have to be more of the regular muslims than the extremists. I can't see the pics, but I assume it's another baby with it's head blown off.

Raid The Revenge

Reaction score
Visit site
It doesn't matter how many members of the Taliban are neutralized. It does no good to kill a man; unless you can destroy their ideas as well.

You could carpet-bomb a country until you peel away the first layer of the earth. If the idea still lives; mission failed.

Smittyboy

Reaction score
Visit site
So how do you extinguish an ideology? We've tried being humanitarians and helping people, but we will never be looked upon favorably by these people. I'm not getting at you, but just asking a serious question. What course of action could be made to promote a better opinion of the great ole us of a?

Oblisk

Reaction score
Visit site
you dip all American bullets is pigs blood Muslims cant go to heaven if they touch pigs blood, its against there religion

CrazyBiker

Superbike Champion
Reaction score
Visit site
Taliban, ISI both should be destroyed. By ISI means Paki army. I still don't understand why US keeps supporting Pakistan. Pakistan is an international security nightmare - it has a religious extremists, had a dictator, army out of control, terror camps, jihadis, fidayeen, nuclear weapons. ISI support to Taliban is virtually arming Taliban with nukes. In light of recent Mumbai terror attacks, US is still not pressuring Pakistan and is infact offering military aid, selling fighter aircrafts. This is nonsense.

abraxas

Biker
Reaction score
www.thinkbike.co.za
This kind of thing is sick. Typical of an uneducated, male dominated society.

However, it is not typical of the taliban. The best thing about the taliban was the ban on poppy growing, a move that would have destroyed the world's herione supply within 2 or 3 years.

They never completed that, as the US invaded shortly after, and "our" allies the northern alliance were very specific about growing the more traditional crops, like poppies.

But this chemical disfigurement is no better than dropping white phosphorous shells on schools.

keira

Mrs. Reiobard
Reaction score
Visit site
A possible reason there may not be any protesting of events like this, is that there are not the same laws int hat country as in this. I'm pretty sure there is nothing protecting people who wish to peacefully protest. I could be wrong, but even if there is something on the books, I doubt it is enforced, as (as said before) the ideology is still there.

Here in America, we didn't want black people to have any rights for along time. Once slavery was abolished, they began getting rights, to the point where now there are anti-discrimination laws, hate crime penalties, etc. It took hundreds of years. And I'll bet every single American can think of at least one person who doesn't think Obama was fairly elected because of his color. There is still racism, but now the general ideology is that all people are equal, so those who don't believe that are not the strongest, like they were.

Also, here in America, girls were not allowed higher education for a long time. They also were not allowed to serve in the military. Even now, theie service in the military is limited. Women still earn only 77 cents to the man's dollar. That means, if you made $45,000 a year as a man, doing the exact same work, a female with your title would only earn $34,650. That's a pretty big difference. Sure we aren't running around and dropping acid on girls who are going to school, but we are definitely not equal yet. Even though most would say the ideology has changed, the facts do not support that.

My point is, our country is not perfect, and changing an ideology takes a long time. It isn't something that the American military can force on someone overnight. It has to be something the country agrees on and takes on, on their own, over time.

Last edited:
W

wrightme43

Hi Kiera

The deal about women only earning 77cent to the dollar is not exactly true. It is presented alot as fact but it just doesnt work.

Women for the most part are the main ones that raise children, and make decisions based on this, and accept jobs with more flexibility and miss more hours, days, weeks, months, years of work. This effects thier pay, and advancement. Its a fact.

Male teachers get paid exactly the same on senority as female, doctors, lawyers, and so on.

Women work less hours per year on avg than men that is a fact. It adds up to a huge difference in pay, that can be presented as a unequal pay rate, but its not.

Please understand I am all for women. I am totally against sexism. I dont like it for or against anyone. Its not right in either direction.

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
wrightme, not getting on you here, but can you provide some statistics to show that what you claim are facts are indeed, facts?

If true, I would argue that the reason the average male teacher earns the same as his female counterpart is because that field is traditionally a female-dominated one. The same can't be said of other, male-dominated fields, such as the law profession, medical profession, etc.

I don't agree at all that women work less hours than men per year and I certainly don't think it's a fact. Again, can you provide some documentation showing these statistics?

Just trying to keep the generalizations to a minimum here. This is a good thread with a very civil tone and I'd like to see it stay that way.

CanadianFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
It doesn't matter how many members of the Taliban are neutralized. It does no good to kill a man; unless you can destroy their ideas as well.

You could carpet-bomb a country until you peel away the first layer of the earth. If the idea still lives; mission failed.

Agreed, you will never beat the Taliban... For everyone you eliminate, another will step up and take his place... As long as America (Canada and others) go after them, they will retaliate... We can't and won't win with aggression... This is not WWII and Nazi Germany or Imperialist Japan were talking here... I say backoff and don't give them a reason to hate (at least the us, anyway)...

Last edited: