Winter To Do/Want List

toasterboy85

Reaction score
Visit site
Just curious since the riding season is grinding to a halt, curious what ya'll are want/going to modify? Pic greatly appreciated.:needpics:

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
My crappy OEM under engine exhaust on the V... although that may come before winter... this winter though i'll prolly mess with the sprockets, toss a K&N in the bike, and maybe get some saddle bags and a sheep skin :thumbup:

iSteve

Reaction score
www.flickr.com
Going to do something with the rear suspension. Probably just a spring change but maybe send the shock to Racetech.

Also I think a set of renthal bars.

Signal 50

Reaction score
Visit site
Magura hydraulic clutch
brake pads and lines
vortex sprockets and 520 conversion
renthal handlebars
fender eliminator
fz1 clutch perch and rizoma mirrors

afpreppie04

The Thread Killer
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm planning on upgrading my headlight to HID, putting a PCV on it, and finishing my tail swap. If time/money permits I would also like to fix some scratches that were on my engine covers when I got it, same as Jresch10.

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Im planning on keeping it on the road...lol

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

granda080

Reaction score
Visit site
For sure doing the FZ1 bar swap. Though the paint on my bike is but a year old, I think I'm going to paint it again. The old man, who painted it, doesn't like the color LOL.

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Read some manuals, learn to better maintenance my own bike. Cost of living isn't getting any cheaper. Might do some custom mods, but not sure yet. First time living in my rental house in the winter time.

achambers26

Reaction score
Visit site
just getting into summer in aus but thinking abbout building some pipes myself can bring my self to pay the 800+ for slip ons, will post photos when i start,

question any one cut out the cat on there bike? worth doing or not?

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
just getting into summer in aus but thinking abbout building some pipes myself can bring my self to pay the 800+ for slip ons, will post photos when i start,

question any one cut out the cat on there bike? worth doing or not?

I drilled mine out then took a hammer and punch to the rest of it and i noticed a louded and deeper tone but cant really feel any more hp by the seat of my pants, once i finish my new exhaust im gonna have it tuned and then is where it will prolly help by adding maybe 1hp....lol
Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

Full Throttle

Reaction score
Visit site
Depending on the budget I would like to fix some blemishes from the previous owner and possibly have some of the silver pieces powder coated black to help with my black out process. Possibly the dual headlight mod also but it gets pretty cold here in the winter so either it will be a early winterization or a late spring start to the season for me. I hate the cold.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk