Wow so many of the old-schoolers are still here!!

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I've not logged on in years!! .. so amazing to see familiar names still frequent this forum!
Just to catch you all up:
I still ride a motorcycle (Have had my V-Strom 1k for about 4 years now.. still love it).
I still bake a lot, but now it's mostly sourdough bread (for about the past 2 years).
I no longer coach MSF.. quit after 11 years.. was starting to feel like a job and the summer is so incredibly short in VT, I don't want to spend a single weekend away from my family (wife and dog).
Hope you're all doing great!

trepetti

It's all good!
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I've not logged on in years!! .. so amazing to see familiar names still frequent this forum!
Just to catch you all up:
I still ride a motorcycle (Have had my V-Strom 1k for about 4 years now.. still love it).
I still bake a lot, but now it's mostly sourdough bread (for about the past 2 years).
I no longer coach MSF.. quit after 11 years.. was starting to feel like a job and the summer is so incredibly short in VT, I don't want to spend a single weekend away from my family (wife and dog).
Hope you're all doing great!
Don't worry pal.... we've been saving your seat :)

It's good to hear from you again. Coincidentally the other day I was looking through some old video files and I came across your video from our Bear Mountain trip in May 2012....

All good here in Jersey (you remember Jersey?), just waiting to finish my winter maintenance and hit the road for another riding season.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
What's up brother! Oh crap! There musta been a rift in space time continuum! Good to hear from you! Hand me that multimeter the FSM and a wrench. :)

CADMAN

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Erci, I too have been away for a while. Mom's primary care taker for the past two years, so not much time to ride. She passed in Aug '21 (cancer), just getting back on the forum and I'm ret ta get back on two wheels.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Erci, I too have been away for a while. Mom's primary care taker for the past two years, so not much time to ride. She passed in Aug '21 (cancer), just getting back on the forum and I'm ret ta get back on two wheels.
So sorry for your loss.