WTB Aftermarket Exhaust

Gary in NJ

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome to the forum. There aren't a lot of new aftermarket exhaust options remaining for the FZ6. This was recently discussed last May. Leo Vince systems are still available, and they are very nice. Here is the thread on the topic:

You can wait for a used system to come up for sale...but you'd probably move on to another bike before one becomes available. Check the motorcycle salvage companies. An exhaust is a common upgrade, so a lot of bikes being parted out may have the systems you are interested in using.

aksprite

Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome to the forum. There aren't a lot of new aftermarket exhaust options remaining for the FZ6. This was recently discussed last May. Leo Vince systems are still available, and they are very nice. Here is the thread on the topic:

You can wait for a used system to come up for sale...but you'd probably move on to another bike before one becomes available. Check the motorcycle salvage companies. An exhaust is a common upgrade, so a lot of bikes being parted out may have the systems you are interested in using.

I figured it was a long shot. I seen a pair of M4s for sale on eBay going for 280. I might get those even though the carbon looks to be peeling and it doesn't come with the supports.

Veloce

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Scorpion exhausts are still available, too. And they're currently on sale at sportsbikeshop.co.uk.

Edit: It looks like that shop may no longer ship these to the US. I bought mine in April with no issues, but now I'm unable to check out with them in my cart. There's a US distributor who can probably still get them: motomachines.com.

Last edited: