WTB: FZ6n Headlight

ginster vr6

Reaction score
Visit site
New, used doesn't matter. Even willing to ship from overseas if someone wants to help me ship one.:thumbup:

The internet can be a scary place. One should always do one's homework and exercise caution when making online purchases.

Last edited:
The internet can be a scary place. One should always do one's homework and exercise caution when making online purchases.

Last edited:
got a PM from this user. it is possible he is selling individual headlights from a bulk purchase from yamaha asia.

use your own personal discretion.

Like I said from the group buy thread, this guy is legit. You really do pay 300 dollars for a $900 part. Gets it to ya pretty quick. All parts included. Shoot him an email and see if he has anymore. Will post pics of mine tomorrow after I get it back.

Has anyone else other than teej21012 bought one of these off this guy?

It's easy to send one to one person and have them post good words about it, then scam the rest. Things that seem to be too good to be true usually are.

The only way I would purchase one of these is if it was an actual Ebay listing that I could pay with PayPal to have all the buyer protection, and possible get my money back if it's not the real deal.

Has anyone else other than teej21012 bought one of these off this guy?

It's easy to send one to one person and have them post good words about it, then scam the rest. Things that seem to be too good to be true usually are.

The only way I would purchase one of these is if it was an actual Ebay listing that I could pay with PayPal to have all the buyer protection, and possible get my money back if it's not the real deal.

He goes through Paypal. You don't need an Ebay listing to go through Paypal. I wasn't going to buy unless it was thru that.

Ok I bought this headlight a week ago from this Indian connection guy, you guys are talking about here.
The transaction was very smooth pay for the headlight kit through pay-pal. I will not use anything but pay-pal for security reasons. I also save all the e-mails that go back and forth until the package gets in to my hands. Anyhow I e-mailed this guy he replied back within 2 hours. Told me all the details about the headlight kit, I send him my postal code he replied back with a shipping quote plus his phone number. So the damage was this..1 headlight kit and shipping from India to Ontario Canada $337Can. He also send me a tracking number...right now my headlight kit is in Toronto Canada having a good jolly time with customs agents. I should have my package in my hands sometimes this week.
I'll let you guys know how things turned out. So stand by for my report.

I was one of the first ones to purchase it off sportbikes.net Transaction wise everything went smoothly, got the parts, tracking number and the parts are actually from yamaha india. I also got continually spammed to provide pictures and feedback which got really annoying. I just chose to ignore them and not comment on the kit altogether, although it seemed a bit suspicious after our sale he was peddling them like he had a 100 of them.

But a note of caution if you expect Yamaha USA OEM quality prepare to be disappointed. The plastics are being used in this kit are not up to par with what you expect from a USA bike. I don't know if its the market or its this headlight in particular but it won't have the same feeling as the stuff that is currently on your bike. I'm selling the mirrors off that kit and it does not have the quality like the mirrors off our FZ. Any of the other members who think otherwise are just kidding themselves.

Regardless for 300 for a full headlight assembly that looks decent its not bad considering some aftermarket ones look no where as good.

Last edited:
Like I said from the group buy thread, this guy is legit. You really do pay 300 dollars for a $900 part. Gets it to ya pretty quick. All parts included. Shoot him an email and see if he has anymore. Will post pics of mine tomorrow after I get it back.

I wish to buy fz6 headlight and it bracket..
Can I see the pic then? how much for headlight and bracket?
please contact me: [email protected]

Based on the positive feedback from other users, and the fact that I really like the way his kit looks, I am going to be purchasing this kit as well. Sent over my PayPal info this morning and hope to finalize the sale today.

Will let you all know how it goes.

Back