WTB: hard cases

joren

Reaction score
Visit site
Looking to buy some hardcases, and trying to do it on the cheap, so looking for somone that's upgraded and wants to get rid of their old ones. I do need the bracket too, but that looks pretty cheap, so I can probably pick one up new.

06 fz6.

Let me know what you got! I've been looking at givi's so far.

-Joren

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I think "Fred" has a set of Givis that may be for sale. Drop him a PM.

joren

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the reccomendations. Looks like I missed CADMAN's cases, is that "Fred?" I guess I kind of have my hart set on the v35s at this point.. Nothing "cheap" about that though. :(

mikexup

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi, I bought the following two items and work well for me.

Yamaha FZ6 Accessories, Yamaha FZ6 Top Case Mounting Kits by SHAD

Extra Large Detachable Motorcycle Scooter Trunk + Light | eBay

The rack needed a little patience to install.

I also ordered the extra light when I got the top case, so the running lights are on and a lot more visible.

Happy riding
DJ

Right now I have a Ventura Rack system on the back of my bike although at some time I'd like to go with the Shad system since I have a Shad top case sitting around. Does anyone know if a aftermarket exhaust will work with the Shad top case system? I really like the Ventura system but it's doubtful if it will work with a aftermarket system.

EZ Rider

On the Road
Reaction score
Visit site
Looking to buy some hardcases, and trying to do it on the cheap, so looking for somone that's upgraded and wants to get rid of their old ones. I do need the bracket too, but that looks pretty cheap, so I can probably pick one up new.

06 fz6.

Let me know what you got! I've been looking at givi's so far.

-Joren

I have an extra mounting bracket for the Givi sideracks if you are interested. It's a part you need if you are only wanting sideracks with the givi system. If you are going to get the top case mount and sideracks, you won't need this part. Let me know.

joren

Reaction score
Visit site
Right now I have a Ventura Rack system on the back of my bike although at some time I'd like to go with the Shad system since I have a Shad top case sitting around. Does anyone know if a aftermarket exhaust will work with the Shad top case system? I really like the Ventura system but it's doubtful if it will work with a aftermarket system.

My shad case came with a plate to mount on "luggage rack" type racks.. you could maybe try and find one of those?

I have an extra mounting bracket for the Givi sideracks if you are interested. It's a part you need if you are only wanting sideracks with the givi system. If you are going to get the top case mount and sideracks, you won't need this part. Let me know.

I have yet to decide on top case or not, but I'll keep you in mind for sure. I guess it would be easyiest (but also uglyist) to start with a top case and get the side bags later.. I mostly just want locking storage for around town.