WTB: Sena SMH10 Headset

ba4x

Reaction score
Visit site
Let me know if you have an extra laying around!

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Sena-Bluetooth-Helmet-Communication-System/dp/B0052YQMLA/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1336376413&sr=8-2]Amazon.com: Sena SMH10 Bluetooth Helmet Communication System: Automotive[/ame]

Thanks,
nick

texcollect

Crotchety Old Fart
Reaction score
Visit site
If you are a member on ADVRIDER there is a great group buy there. Having said that it is well worth what Amazon are charging for it.

ba4x

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks guys!

I signed up for amazon prime a while back, so I can get the single unit for $164.25, with free two day shipping! I might just go with amazon if nobody has a used one they're getting rid of.

nick

ba4x

Reaction score
Visit site
Quick question if you guys are familiar with the device...

The listing on amazon says it has bluetooth v2.1, while the Sena website mentions bluetooth v3.0. Is this a newer device, or just a firmware upgrade? Usually amazon has the latest stuff, but I can't quite tell if they're selling an older version in this case.

Thanks,
nick

Last edited:

chomorro

Reaction score
Visit site
Now i remember why I bought the dual pack. It was only 265 shipped for two of them through the advrider discount.

AngelFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks guys!

I signed up for amazon prime a while back, so I can get the single unit for $164.25, with free two day shipping! I might just go with amazon if nobody has a used one they're getting rid of.

nick

I actually have one extra dual pack new (in its box), firmware upgradable.

Let me know if you're interested.
I would be looking at $200 plus shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lomax

Reaction score
Visit site
Quick question if you guys are familiar with the device...

The listing on amazon says it has bluetooth v2.1, while the Sena website mentions bluetooth v3.0. Is this a newer device, or just a firmware upgrade? Usually amazon has the latest stuff, but I can't quite tell if they're selling an older version in this case.

Thanks,
nick

Nick, The SMH10 can be upgraded in firmware. The older ones may come with the bluetooth 2.1 but is easily upgradable to 3.0. The new version 4 of the Sena upgrade has a lot of nice features like voice prompts. I love mine and find I can easily get about 1/4 to 1/2 miles range line of site bike to bike.

Marc