Yamaha Racing Joins The Fight Against Breast Cancer

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yamaha Racing's support of emerging motorcycle riders has extended to the GYTR FZ6 Cup with the manufacturer today announcing they will sponsor female rider, Amy O'Mara who will compete at each round of the ... via Paddock Talk

More...

That's awesome. It's great to see women getting more involved in the sport.

I lost a cousin to BC. She was only 36 at the time. I hope this helps raise awareness for men and women alike. Guys we are not exempt from this disease.

How very cool - had not heard of this, but am glad to hear of Yamaha supporting breast cancer awareness and also sponsoring a female racer!

That's awesome. It's great to see women getting more involved in the sport.

I lost a cousin to BC. She was only 36 at the time. I hope this helps raise awareness for men and women alike. Guys we are not exempt from this disease.

huh? men can get breast cancer? surely i misunderstood you?

This is great! So many advances have been made to treat breast cancer and many many women are surviving it now. But it must be caught early enough for treatment to have a chance, so raising awareness about getting checked and performing self-checks is extremely important.

My mother and mother in law are both breast cancer survivors thanks to early detection.

This is really awesome. I'm glad to be supporting a company, that is helping to fight this terrible disease.

I lost an aunt less than a year ago. Right around her 30s as well. 2 kids, and a husband both. Really tough, and hopefully something that eventually many others won't need to deal with

Back