Yamahamaxdrpms Interview

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Today...YamahaMAXdRPMs

What do you do for a living?

CNC Laser Operator and 3D CAD programmer.

How long have you owned your FZ6?
One year in May

What other modes of transport do you have?
2002 Chevy Avalanche

If you could have any bike what would it be?

R1 for sure.

What are your hobbies apart from the bike?

Target shooting... Since .223 has gone up in price so much my AR-15 is crying for attention!

What is the best place you have visited on your travels and why?
Travels in general? Europe, specifically Germany and Austria. Enjoyed the beautiful scenery, and for the most part the way of life. On the motorcycle, the beach would probably be the best, just being able to ride right along next to the beach is a great feeling... Envy for all you Cali and Florida people!

How would you best describe yourself
Laid back. Could spend every night of the week on the porch with a beer and cigar with friends.

What pets have you got?
None currently. Trying to talk the wifey into a English Bulldog.

Which invention in history would you most like to have come up with?
The remote control. Im not a lazy person, but something about the power of a remote thrills me. I have a remote for my laptop, tv's, camera, bedroom fan, lights in the bedroom, remote start for the truck.

If you ruled the world, what is the first thing you would outlaw?
Criminals. haha. I have a big stink with the American justice system. Somehow I dont see its fair that i have to pay for cable and food.. not to mention a mortgage and electricity, gym membership... yet if i killed a few people i would get them all for free...

If you were forced to entertain us all at the Forum Christmas party - what would your talent be?
Jokes. My wife has to look me in the face and say "ok its serious time now" for me to quit joking around. Why does life have to be so serious? hmm

Snow or beach?
I'm not a beach person at all, i love going to the beach AREA, but its hard to get me to step off the boardwalk into the sand.

Windows or Mac?
windows..

F1 or MotoGP?
MotoGP. 2 wheels are always better than 4.

Which track or album rocks your boat?
I could probably listen to dave matthews for the rest of my life if i had to. I hardly ever listen to them anymore, but they are good for any mood.

What is your favorite film?
I like action movies the best.. comedies second... Action: The Departed. Comedy: Super Troopers

Meat or Veg?
both... 2 slabs of meat with 2 slices of bacon and some ketchup :thumbup:

What is your favorite beverage?
Bud Light for sure. Best cure for a hang over is to keep drinkin!

And finally, your number one rule in life?
Laugh at what you cant change. ;)

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Today...YamahaMAXdRPMs

How long have you owned your FZ6?
One year in May

What other modes of transport do you have?
2002 Chevy Avalanche

If you could have any bike what would it be?

R1 for sure.

What are your hobbies apart from the bike?

Target shooting... Since .223 has gone up in price so much my AR-15 is crying for attention!

What is the best place you have visited on your travels and why?
Travels in general? Europe, specifically Germany and Austria. Enjoyed the beautiful scenery, and for the most part the way of life. On the motorcycle, the beach would probably be the best, just being able to ride right along next to the beach is a great feeling... Envy for all you Cali and Florida people!

How would you best describe yourself
Laid back. Could spend every night of the week on the porch with a beer and cigar with friends.

What pets have you got?
None currently. Trying to talk the wifey into a English Bulldog.

Which invention in history would you most like to have come up with?
The remote control. Im not a lazy person, but something about the power of a remote thrills me. I have a remote for my laptop, tv's, camera, bedroom fan, lights in the bedroom, remote start for the truck.

If you ruled the world, what is the first thing you would outlaw?
Criminals. haha. I have a big stink with the American justice system. Somehow I dont see its fair that i have to pay for cable and food.. not to mention a mortgage and electricity, gym membership... yet if i killed a few people i would get them all for free...

If you were forced to entertain us all at the Forum Christmas party - what would your talent be?
Jokes. My wife has to look me in the face and say "ok its serious time now" for me to quit joking around. Why does life have to be so serious? hmm

Snow or beach?
I'm not a beach person at all, i love going to the beach AREA, but its hard to get me to step off the boardwalk into the sand.

Windows or Mac?
windows..

F1 or MotoGP?
MotoGP. 2 wheels are always better than 4.

Which track or album rocks your boat?
I could probably listen to dave matthews for the rest of my life if i had to. I hardly ever listen to them anymore, but they are good for any mood.

What is your favorite film?
I like action movies the best.. comedies second... Action: The Departed. Comedy: Super Troopers

Meat or Veg?

What is your favorite beverage?
Bud Light for sure. Best cure for a hang over is to keep drinkin!

And finally, your number one rule in life?
Laugh at what you cant change. ;)
Great interview mate.

Nelly

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Today...YamahaMAXdRPMs

Meat or Veg?

Just went looking to see what CNC Lasers are/do, sounds like a cool job.

Hehehe, and (technically) Tomato is a fruit :rof:

Nice interview Max.
:)

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
this is the machine i use... it can cut up to 1" thick steel... with .002" (two thousandths of an inch, basically a human hair) accuracy. :thumbup:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVFm4wGzUIM"]YouTube - 4kw Amada Gemini[/nomedia]
http://www.600riders.com/forum/<object width=[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pc5ahTejAM"]YouTube - STSTEELCZ[/ame]
object%3E
watch

Last edited: