Youtube channel with lots of FZ6 maintenance tips

trepetti

It's all good!
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Found 'Calvin MC' on Youtube. He is a Canadian with an 09 FZ6 that he self maintains and posts up videos with all kinds of help. Some of the stuff is wrong IMHO, like his dual headlight mod where he picks up the hot lead on the H7 and jumps it to the unused pin on the H4, but everything else I see is pretty good. And like all of us SHOULD be doing, this is a good place to see parts of the job before we delve in ourselves.... like valve adjustments, swing arm lubricating etc.

I plan on leaving him an invite to join us if he is not already a member.

Check it out his channel and let me know what you think....

DeepBarney

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, I've been watching his vids. If I'm about to work on my bike and do something I haven't yet or feel there's model specific information I don't yet possess, I check his vids first to see if he's covered it, because his thoroughness and solid presentation. Like you I've found a few things that weren't quite right or could be done better/easier chimed in on the comments with my own thoughts and experience. He, surprisingly, usually replies back and in a positive way. Ditto for when I've asked questions in the comments.