05 Yamaha FZ6 for sell or trade - $3200

GlockDoc

Reaction score
Visit site
05 Yamaha FZ6 for sell or trade - Gone Gone Gone

Bike is gone. Thanks for the all the help and info. I turned the new owner on to the site so maybe he'll join.

Haven't been on in a long time. Just don't ride anymore and my interest have turned to RC heli's and planes. Looking to sell my bike to fund other projects and get my 99 Yukon fixed. Not looking to part any of the extras, they will all go with the bike. Here is the description from my craigslist add. click link for pics. Best to respond though add or call text me on number listed if you have any interest or questions.

05 Yamaha FZ6 for sell or trade

2005 Yamaha FZ6 with over $1500 in add ons. Two brothers exhaust ($900), Power Commander USBIII ($300), optional lower faring ($300), Chopped wind screen and New Puig double bubble screen still in box($75). New gel cell battery($129). Fun bike, these have the fuel injected R6 motor. Mobil 1 oil and New spark plugs less than 500 miles ago. Has just over 18k miles and will need rear tire soon. I just don't ride it anymore and could use the money for other interests. Cash sale, Partial trades considered for guns, newer electric RC Heli's and planes, might trade for a full size truck/SUV, or who knows??? Show me what you have, worst I can say is "no thanks". No joy rides, test ride with cash/trade in hand only. Have clear blue title in hand and in my name. Will trade/sell at a steal of a price for $3200. Reply to ad or text at 8o6 five three five oo28.

Thanks for all the great info guys. It was fun, but time to move on. Be safe out there!

Last edited: