$1000 Worth of Stock is worth. . .

TKarrade

Software Simian
Reaction score
www.playeralliance.com
A friend sent this to me. Felt the need to share. :)

2921978491_ee7318951c.jpg

Not sure exactly if the recycling numbers work out... but I'm willing to try in the name of science!

-TK

I think that just means that now is the time to buy. We may go down a little more, but ultimately we have no where to go but up. Buy now and be a millionaire later. I'm going to be talking to my EdwardJones agent soon about investing.

Saw something similar, that also included the following stats: The average American drinks 22 gals of alcohol a year, and walks 400 miles/year, giving them a pretty damn good mileage too! ;)

Any beer-lover/connoisseur is automaticaly a friend of mine; same goes for dog lovers. And so keeping the tradition strong, I dedicate this song to all my friends.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIgnIuF04Dk"]YouTube - 99 Bottles Of Belgian Beer on the wall[/ame]

BTW, visting Belgium few years ago, I was kindly treated to a bottle of forbidden frucht. The voltage was so high on that beer that I can hardly remember anything else from that night.

Any beer-lover/connoisseur is automaticaly a friend of mine; same goes for dog lovers. And so keeping the tradition strong, I dedicate this song to all my friends.
The bottle at around 30 seconds into the video with the pink elephant on it... that stuff is awesome. Awesomely expensive, but definitely worth it.

-TK

Back