16GB of Motorcycle Manuals

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys, i have compiled a bunch of service manuals for almost every bike out there and have put them on my FTP server. Feel free to download the manual for any other bike that you need. Also i have already added to the list due to requests so if there is a bike that you can't find let me know and i can most likely get it (i hope). Also be sure to check out the "General information and Books" Folder!

http://24.91.191.29/cgi-bin/browse?share=motorcycles

Username: fz6
Password: fz6

I apologize for the possibility of slow downloads since my internet company limits my upload speed, but what do you expect from me for free?

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys, i have compiled a bunch of service manuals for almost every bike out there and have put them on my FTP server. Feel free to download the manual for any other bike that you need. Also i have already added to the list due to requests so if there is a bike that you can't find let me know and i can most likely get it (i hope). Also be sure to check out the "General information and Books" Folder!

http://24.91.191.29/cgi-bin/browse?share=motorcycles

Username: fz6
Password: fz6

I apologize for the possibility of slow downloads since my internet company limits my upload speed, but what do you expect from me for free?
nice one mate, it will come in handy.

Fred

M em b er e d
Reaction score
www.robietech.com
How's your bandwidth? I'm planning on downloading everything as a batch.
Let me know if that's going to mess you up.

Fred

GConn

Squid hater
Reaction score
Visit site
For the guys with the Euro spec bike of 2006 (called FZ6-SA). Had this sent directly from the dealer in Greece. Reiobard you can put this on your server if you'd like to.

I do not have the service manual though. Anyone has that one? I don't know if there are any differences between the SA model and the US spec bike.

:thumbup:

FzPilot

Reaction score
www.borczm.com
Reiobart, thank you very much for posting this! very nice of you!

btw, have you ever heard of DynDNS: DNS Hosting, Email Delivery and Other Services I have used them for years now.

I have FTP servers setup at home as well as running remote desktop. Problem with most ISP's these days is that they provide dynamic IP addresses that will change periodically. (usually need to pay more for static IP)
Anyways, dyndns has a service that you can install on your computer and it will constantly update your current IP address to dyndns who will assign a domain name to your server (fz6manuals.com) for example and each time anyone types that in their address bar it will redirect them to your current IP address.

Great service, hope I have explained it well :) (i'm not very good at that)

anyways, thanks for posting the manuals!!!

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Reiobart, thank you very much for posting this! very nice of you!

btw, have you ever heard of DynDNS: DNS Hosting, Email Delivery and Other Services I have used them for years now.

I have FTP servers setup at home as well as running remote desktop. Problem with most ISP's these days is that they provide dynamic IP addresses that will change periodically. (usually need to pay more for static IP)
Anyways, dyndns has a service that you can install on your computer and it will constantly update your current IP address to dyndns who will assign a domain name to your server (fz6manuals.com) for example and each time anyone types that in their address bar it will redirect them to your current IP address.

Great service, hope I have explained it well :) (i'm not very good at that)

anyways, thanks for posting the manuals!!!

I will look into it, but the only times i have had issues with the IP is when i have changed routers. I have been through a few recently because i live in a condo complex and have been looking for one that gets very little interference from other routers. Might be nice though since i am hoping to move soon.