16GB of Motorcycle Manuals

Andz

Phantom Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm looking for a service manual for my wife's bike. It is a 1999 Yamaha FZ400 Fazer, model code 4YR.

FZ400.jpg

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Reiobard and FZ6Sa. I can connect to the site now. Not sure if other manuals are available - any chance of the manual for a FZ1 2006-2008?

Great work on posting what is there though!!!

Regards

Kenzo

I have the FZ1-06 service manual as a pdf, is that what you want?

Looks like i will need that one to add to my colection, can you send it or attach it here?

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ever have one of those days when you could kick yourself for not being safe about something....

My hard drive that had the manuals on it crashed.... It looks like i lost it all... lots more personal stuff too... I will let you all know when i get a new drive and get it back up and running. Until then i will Un-Sticky this thread :(

tasop7

Enjoying Life!
Reaction score
Visit site
Ever have one of those days when you could kick yourself for not being safe about something....

My hard drive that had the manuals on it crashed.... It looks like i lost it all... lots more personal stuff too... I will let you all know when i get a new drive and get it back up and running. Until then i will Un-Sticky this thread :(

I own my own company and do computer repair. I have recovered many crashed hard drives so I may be able to help or at least point you in the right direction. There is a professional data recovery company I know that has some pretty reasonable pricing. I myself worked on Geek Squad for 9 yrs. doing pretty much everything.

PM me and we'll see what the hard drive is doing. :thumbup: