2-wheeled obsession

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Can you count all the bikes in my garage?

(To be fair, one of the motorcycles is my friend's :rolleyes: )

attachment.php

OneCheekRider

One Cheek On The Seat!
Reaction score
Visit site
Don't worry, you're not alone...

vere3y9a.jpg

I'll have to get an updated pic with the all the pedal bikes included too (they're just out of this picture to the right)

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Maybe we should start some kind of support group Eric.....there are 5 motorcycles, 2 bikes, and 2 cars in our garage, and he has yet another car at his Dad's house!

Gearheads Anonymous?

But I guess there are worse things to be addicted to :rolleyes:

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Damn, I wish we had a bigger garage. I can barely fit my two motorcycles & my '58 Vette. :rolleyes:

If I had a 2-car garage, I'd really be in trouble! The 1-car garage is what's keeping the addiction somewhat at bay :rof:

iviyth0s

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Your R6 looks like it's got the Harry Potter living space, the "STAY OUT OF SIGHT IF YOU'RE GOING TO BE LIVING HERE" space.

oaks

~~~~~
Reaction score
Visit site
Nowhere to go but up.

I looked into this solution, once upon a time. Figured it would cost almost $4000 once all is said and done, with shipping, installation, optional ramp, etc.

http://www.loft-it.com/?page_id=10

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hu-4XqeOsGg"]Loft-It Video - YouTube[/ame]

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nowhere to go but up.

I looked into this solution, once upon a time. Figured it would cost almost $4000 once all is said and done, with shipping, installation, optional ramp, etc.

LOL @ "Only $2,395.00"

MG-242

Reaction score
Visit site
Where do I sign up for the support group? I "only" have 7 motorcycles and 7 pedal bikes in my garage. Two more dirtbikes in the trailer. You don't want to see the basement. But, a friend may have a more serious problem. I think last count he was at around 400 motorcycles located in something like 5 barns :eek: Nice friend to have. He ALWAYS has the part I need :Flash:

MG-242

Reaction score
Visit site
400? Holy Crap! :jawdrop:

Yep, it's like going into a museum although none are really museum quality. He has a few that weren't brought into our market like the RGV-500 Gamma and a CBR250 (early model, before the CBR250R). He has a handful of H-D's from the teens and a bunch of older CB's and GL Honda's. Even a few old cars. Oh, and a few of the shaft drive Schwin push bikes. And, a big wheel bicycle that he'll be riding in the local parade tomorrow.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yep, it's like going into a museum although none are really museum quality. He has a few that weren't brought into our market like the RGV-500 Gamma and a CBR250 (early model, before the CBR250R). He has a handful of H-D's from the teens and a bunch of older CB's and GL Honda's. Even a few old cars. Oh, and a few of the shaft drive Schwin push bikes. And, a big wheel bicycle that he'll be riding in the local parade tomorrow.

If I'm ever in your neck of the woods, I want to visit his barns :D

dbldutch02

Reaction score
Visit site
Can I just thank you all for making me feel sooooo much better about my collection, 2-wheelers are new to me, so just one pushbike (unused), one motorised (much used) - but I do have 4 cars (of which 2 work), a CASE digger (in need of TLC) and a mini digger - can I be a junior member? I PROMISE to get more motorbikes :)

FZ09Bandit

�� Paramedic ��
Reaction score
Visit site
I had the fz6 for a tad bit over 3 years, put maybe 10k on it,

Had the 9 since January, 2500 miles lol!! I'm even fighting the weather. It's warm and I'm wearing all my gear. (Armored hoodie) people look at me like I'm stupid but whatevs

Going to go drink a cold beer and wash my bike going to represent the new triple in my small towns parade full of harlys! I wish I had a damn exhaust!!!!