2006 Blue FZ6 (7400 miles) northern WV / western PA

Hraefn

Reaction score
Visit site

Time to find a new home for this one. SOLD

I am the second owner, purchased fall of 2014 with only 1700 miles. Always garaged. Excellent mechanical condition, newer tires, low mileage. Cosmetically good to very good, especially for her age. The one annoying flaw is a scratch on the right side of the tank (under the Shoei sticker). I filled it but it doesn't look right and stickers add horsepower.

• Coolant flushed (Fall 2014)
  • New Battery (Spring 2015): Motocross YT12B-4
  • New Tires (Fall 2015): Michelin Pilot Road 3 (about 3000 miles)
  • Oil always changed with Mobil M1-108 filter, Shell Rotella T6 5w-40
  • Yamaha gel seat
  • LSL frame sliders
  • Oxford Heaterz Premium Touring heated grips
  • Givi XS308 expandable Tanklock tank bag (20L) with tank adapter

Professionally lowered 1" with Soupy's Lowering Link and adjusted forks. Custom shortened kickstand. This bike sits level and handles normal. Includes all the original parts to return to factory height plus a new bushing and spare rear shock. This includes the original kickstand and center stand and all hardware.

Tail tidy installed with the factory lights. Will include all the original parts.

Also includes two extra seats (original factory and a modified/lower factory seat), Shad saddlebag brackets (modified to work with non-Shad bags), and the rear swingarm, axle, and shock from a 2007 FZ6.

I'm near Pittsburgh and willing to deliver/meet halfway (within ~120 miles) for the right buyer.

Last edited: