2007 FZ6 for Sale

Gbusch

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Everyone... This is the one you have been waiting for. Super Clean. Low Miles. Never been down. Professionally maintained by me, master mechanic. All records for maintenance and accessories. Moving and need to sell. Will deliver within 200 miles of Atlanta in covered trailer. Call me at: home: 678-423-9283 or cell: 704-734-7005. E-mail: [email protected]
E-mail me for pictures.

Here is what you get:

2007 FZ6
Miles: 2.800
Color: red
Price: $5,800

Equipment/Accessories:

Yamaha Lower chin fairing, TCP Seat cowl (from TCP in Spain), Bagster Tank cover/protector and bag mount embroidered with "Fazer"( bagster from France), Bagster Tank bag matches tank cover, MagKnight carbon fiber tank protector, Motovation frame sliders, Motovation fork sliders, Motovation swingarm sliders/spools, Refelective red pin stripping on wheels, Battery tender lead installed, Headlight mod to dual low beam (done the right way), Throttle Rocker, New Michelin Pilot Power Tires, Factory Service Manual, Bell Sprint Helmet, Marsee Tail Bag.

You can see many pictures of this bike under the Gallery/FZ mods. All my pictures have "GBUSCH" directly under the photo.

tolgatt

Goodfella
Reaction score
Visit site
this sounds like a great deal,,hope you find a buyer soon,,,why are you selling it though after all the mods,,with very low kms

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Damn........you could part out the mods and still sell your bike for what your asking? That's a great deal. I would be interested in your frame sliders if you are interested. I was looking into getting some Motivation frame sliders. Your tank cover and bag looks appealing to me too. Think about it?

tolgatt

Goodfella
Reaction score
Visit site
i might be interested in the lower cowl :D agree with vegas , you will get more money if you part out the mods thats for sure

Gbusch

Reaction score
Visit site
OK Everyone Slow down on the e-mails. I will send more pics and get to ebweryone as soon as I can.

CrazyBiker

Superbike Champion
Reaction score
Visit site
I am interested in the tank cover. I am also interested in the fork and axle sliders especially the rear axle sliders.

Last edited:

Scorphonic

No Man is an Ireland.
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm interested to know where you got the tank cover!!! :)

And the guys are right...sell the mods and sell the bike separately. The price you're looking for is quite low with everything included and taking into account that the bike has really just been broken in and doesn't have a speck of dirt on it!!

One question though. The picture showing the ignition key there is a wire with yellow tape around it...what is that?