2007 red cowling - windshield

Kamloops

JoeDanger.com
Reaction score
www.joedanger.com
I guess I am suppose to put a price on this, since i have no idea what to price it at considering shipping could be expensive I am just going to toss it all in trash. So no longer for sale. My intention was to give someone a good deal based on what the shipping would be. For instance if a guy down the road wanted it he would pay more, but is a guy in Texas wanted it I would base it on the cost for shipping.

P6050050.JPG

P6050051.JPG

P6050052.JPG

P6050053.JPG

P6050054.JPG

P6050055.JPG

Last edited:

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am interested in at least the left side Mole (plastic headlight trim piece around the headlight openings on the main fairing), possibly both depending on price.

What do you want for them each and as a pair?

Sorry about not making an offer on just those parts, but the forum rules state that there is no "best offer" selling since that turns it into an auction...

Kamloops

JoeDanger.com
Reaction score
www.joedanger.com
I am interested in at least the left side Mole (plastic headlight trim piece around the headlight openings on the main fairing), possibly both depending on price.

What do you want for them each and as a pair?

Sorry about not making an offer on just those parts, but the forum rules state that there is no "best offer" selling since that turns it into an auction...

I am not sure what part you mean?

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Site rules - you MUST put a price on the parts.

There will be no "auction-style" selling here.
If you post an item for sale and it says anything like "I will take the highest offer" it will be removed. If you want to run an auction, take it to eBay.

You'll have to amend your post Kamloops :thumbup: