2008 FZ6n radiator cowls

UselessMeatball

Reaction score
Visit site
I've recently got addicted to bolting things onto my bike, anything that can be put on, I'll put on. I've recently came across a few radiator cowls/shrouds/covers but every set I find is always ranged from 2003-2007. Does anyone know if they'll still fit on the 2008 model? I really like the look of these as I've already put a belly pan on and I think it would really tidy up the area under the tank.

:needpics: Sorry I had to say it, as far as I am aware if it fits the 2007 (non ABS) model it will fit the 2009 model. Do you have ABS?

Nelly:thumbup:

I could be wrong but I think the OP meant cowls for the side of the radiator. Some pics I found here:

FZ1OA Message Board - View Single Post - Wiring the FZ1N Headlight

Not sure where those are from. Just thought some pics would help. I just bought and am in the process of installing the FZ1N headlight. When I bought the kit from partshark there was an option for radiator guards but I did not get them. Might think about it in the future. They do look pretty good. The price of the kit without them was high enough..

http://cdn-4.psndealer.com/e2/dealersite/images/partshark/FZ1N--.bmp

I could be wrong but I think the OP meant cowls for the side of the radiator. Some pics I found here:

Not sure where those are from. Just thought some pics would help. I just bought and am in the process of installing the FZ1N headlight. When I bought the kit from partshark there was an option for radiator guards but I did not get them. Might think about it in the future. They do look pretty good. The price of the kit without them was high enough..

http://cdn-4.psndealer.com/e2/dealersite/images/partshark/FZ1N--.bmp

That's exactly what I mean. I've seen a few a bit larger than those though but as I say they're all ranged for earlier models than mine. I'll attach some pictures of mine on the next post.

Back