2009 Mileage Contest!

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
No worries man, gotcha in there.
But if you wont be riding till spring, why did you entering the year-round class.

-bryan

Just trying to make it a bit more fair... I figured i would be almost a shoe in for the seasonal riders, so I decided to take the challenge of competing against year round folks with a new baby mid summer...

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
Due to the fact that there is a financial gain and award, thanks to Forsyth Motorsports, I think the entries should be closed after the 31st. It's not fair for the seasonal riders, otherwise, every member who enters after the 1st of the year most likely will choose seasonal.

Plus, by adding new members to the spreadsheet, it's time consuming. You said you already have 17, most likely it will be around 30 or more. Do you really want to deal with 100? Closing the entries will only generate more excitement for 2010.

This was VegasRiders suggestion. Just to keep it simple and less time consuming. This way everyone knows who they are up against, if you want to be that competitive.

-bryan

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
well i did just get the on-board camera that i have to mount and test...

As my old roommate would say. "Bet you wont do it"

Seemed to always end up doing what ever it was, just out of spite.

-bryan

Surgen General Warning... Carbon monoxide is known to cause cancer in the state of california. Use with Caution. Oh and dont let your wife down there. Bad for people who are preggers.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
As my old roommate would say. \"Bet you wont do it\"

Seemed to always end up doing what ever it was, just out of spite.

-bryan

Surgen General Warning... Carbon monoxide is known to cause cancer in the state of california. Use with Caution. Oh and dont let your wife down there. Bad for people who are preggers.

I would do it when she wasn't home... she wouldn't let me if she was home...I am now trying to see if it would even be possible to make the turns... i have a hard time doing it on a pedal bike... but that is without moving anything... hmmmmm

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
I would do it when she wasn't home... she wouldn't let me if she was home...I am now trying to see if it would even be possible to make the turns... i have a hard time doing it on a pedal bike... but that is without moving anything... hmmmmm

Welp you know what that means... get out the BFH. Time to expand!

-bryan

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
watch out now, thinking might be next...

Well, it would be a good excuse for those "surfer dudes"

"Math? I dont want to get cancer bro."

-bryan

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
Coming up on the first of the month. Just though I would check and see how everyone is doing.

No need to post any numbers, just checking in on everyone.

Just looked over the contest list and none of the seasonal riders start on Feb 1st. Looks as though most start on April 1st, and the rest on May 1st.

Ride far, Ride safe!

-bryan

W

wrightme43

I should be around 200 miles in. I burned out a tank of fuel anyway. LOL