2010 fz6 all new!

Let's refresh this topic a little bit. Are there any news, is new model coming out for 2010 or not. If I heard right, for USA market they are discontinuing FZ6, and it's going to be replaced by XJ6.....

I really don't believe that they are going to make the new fz8 sportier. They have taken a path that they walked before, and with that I mean the previous diversion 600/900. So when you look in that way, the new fz8 is going to be like the xj6 (fz6r), but with a bigger engine. And the fz6r really doesn't look sporty to me. It's a common sense bike, good build, user friendly, no unneeded options or design elements. So I think the fz8 will have some properties like that too.

I personaly wouldn't change my FZ6!
Still to see the rest of yhe bike, on the Yamaha site they only show part of the front.
The price will also be a lot higher I think!

tHat photo is a photo chop! New FZ8 i think will be more a naked bike with more sport riding credentials than the FZ6.....why would Yamahas bother bringing out an FZ8, if it was just like the XJ6....

That would make no sense!

:thumbup:

tHat photo is a photo chop! New FZ8 i think will be more a naked bike with more sport riding credentials than the FZ6.....why would Yamahas bother bringing out an FZ8, if it was just like the XJ6....

That would make no sense!

:thumbup:

Im pretty sure Yamaha will be looking for more torque on the FZ8 following lots of bad press on that aspect of our bike.
I think theyve finally given up on sports bike donor engines and will be looking for something more like the old Thundercat engine but faster.

Back