Visit site

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey I'll be on the Melbourne toy run, same day but we end up at calder park, talking kez into coming on the back and Cal to come on his VTR
....thats the plan any way
Sent from the phone: sorry 'bout my spileng, fat fingers...you know!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
After the last 2 rides on xmas runs Ill definitely be there, when hell freezes over!

So many bad words I want to write but its not worth it.

SOFT! i was put in hospital for Christmas cause of the toy run, 2 years ago...and i am still riding the event!

:mikebike:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks like i will be going with others.....or by myself if i rely upon this joint!

Mikey wont be coming, cause he has work that day....

Am Pretty sure Mick (Ozfazer6) will be going....but generaly likes to do his own thing....

we need some new blood in the SA Fizzers...any lurkers out there from Adelaide???

:D

JayJay

Reaction score
www.maverickrenegades.com
I ride to be free and enjoy it.
If I want to be riding in a massive crowd, that might kill me, I will just ride to work any day of the week!

I don't find it enjoyable. Will donate for the kids anyway. :rockon:

There are 6 people TOTAL in the world I like to ride with and I have never ridden with all 6 at any one time (yes you are one of them :thumbup:).

Riding for me is breaking loose from all the BS and living for the moment.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I ride to be free and enjoy it.
If I want to be riding in a massive crowd, that might kill me, I will just ride to work any day of the week!

I don't find it enjoyable. Will donate for the kids anyway. :rockon:

There are 6 people TOTAL in the world I like to ride with and I have never ridden with all 6 at any one time (yes you are one of them :thumbup:).

Riding for me is breaking loose from all the BS and living for the moment.

Looks like i am flying solo! Is all good, will take the son, and we will have a blast, even if the ride is tedious...

I just think that right now, with the Police coming down on bikes so hard, we need to be out there, and show our numbers, and show that we give...

I appreciate your honesty, and i feel similar about the toy run, but i am going cause i wanna support the "brotherhood of biking"...

:thumbup:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Good thing you're taking the TRX. The black bike is a bit of an easy mark. Only a matter of time before the cops set up a vehicle safety inspection station and strat defecting bikes. Don't for one second doubt that it's coming one day.