2015 FZ6 calendar-send pics!!

LFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Deadline: December 8th 2014

Time to think about which pics to submit for the 2015 calendar. Dig around in your hard-drive or grab a camera and head out to your favorite scenic location. December will be here before you know it.

Please read this message in full before posting.

Entries must be emailed to [email protected]

Some rules:
*The pics must have NO copyright infringement issues with a third party, you must own the photo and give FZ6 Forum the rights to use it.
*Your submission cannot be used for any other website calendar.
*Of course it should be a FZ6. However, I will accept a limited number of non-FZ6 bikes also. Any model year is acceptable.
*Submit as many as you want but only one may be selected.
*Screen-name, image location, and FZ6 model information are required with all entries and will be printed on the calendar. Please send this information with your entry!

Guidelines for what type of photos to submit.
*High quality high-resolution images please.
*Be aware of your background(No power-lines, roadkill, or UFO's that might distract from your bike)
*Images must be in horizontal format.
*Blurry/Out-of-Focus or poor quality shots will not be accepted.
*Cropping and resizing won't be required.

I would have posted sooner :spank:, but with graduating college (and studying to take the licensure test), surgery, and just playing catch up from being so tied up with school, things have been a bit hectic for me. I have decided to go with Zazzle again this year. I thought it worked out well last year. I will post the link on a new post when the calendar is complete.

Last edited:

FZ09Bandit

�� Paramedic ��
Reaction score
Visit site
I wouldn't care to share a page with 2-3 other members. With like our tag in small letters underneath

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site