2016 FZ6 Calendar-Time to submit pics!!!

LFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Deadline: December 4th 2015

Now since nice riding weather is in full swing (yes, I'm a fair weather rider :Flash:), time to think about which pics to submit for the 2016 calendar. Dig around in your hard-drive or grab a camera and head out to your favorite scenic location. December will be here before you know it.

Please read this message in full before posting.

Entries must be emailed to [email protected]

Some rules:
*The pics must have NO copyright infringement issues with a third party, you must own the photo and give FZ6 Forum the rights to use it.
*Your submission cannot be used for any other website calendar.
*Of course it should be a FZ6. However, I will accept a limited number of non-FZ6 bikes also. Any model year is acceptable.
*Submit as many as you want.
*Screen-name, image location, and FZ6 model information are required with all entries and will be printed on the calendar. Please send this information with your entry!

Guidelines for what type of photos to submit.
*High quality high-resolution images please.
*Be aware of your background(No power-lines, roadkill, or UFO's that might distract from your bike)
*Images must be in horizontal format.
*Blurry/Out-of-Focus or poor quality shots will not be accepted.
*Cropping and resizing won't be required.

I have once again decided to go with Zazzle. I thought it has worked out well last couple of years. I will post the link on a new post when the calendar is complete.
Have fun and be safe!!:cheer::rockon:

Last edited:

LFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
The only pics that have been submitted are non fz6. I have posted in the rules originally that I will accept a limited number of non fz6 pics.[emoji106]

Last edited:

payneib

Reaction score
Visit site
Two in from me. Had to send them separately, as phone is being uncooperative.

eeyore

Reaction score
Visit site
Going to email you another pic. This time of my FZ6 i took last week in Cape Spear, Newfoundland, Canada.

LcRccY9l.jpg

Last edited:

yamihoe

Professional test dummy
Reaction score
Visit site
I just sent you some! I hope I followed the directions to the letter but lets face it, Im a hoe, a Yamihoe :D