A big favour

FZ6-ZN

Insert nonsense here
Reaction score
Visit site
Two weeks ago my FZ6 was knocked over in a parking lot by an unscrupulous motorist who didn’t ever bother to pick her up.

Fortunately there wasn’t too much damage, the front faring, side visor, windshield, bar end, side cover and crankcase cover all sustained minor damage.

Subsequently I have replaced the crankcase cover, windshield and bar end. The front faring, side visor and side cover are all way too expensive to replace for the amount of damage sustained.

I have tried to source touch-up paint locally, without much luck.

Goggle directed me to ColorRite in the States; on perusing their website they can supply the touch-up paint needed.

I e-mail ColorRite and they informed me that they only supply North America

I desperately need touch-up paint to restore my FZ6 to its former glory.

I am appealing to a forum member in the States to assist me in facilitating the purchase from ColorRite. I am prepared to pay upfront (PayPal), for the touch-up paint and postage to South Africa.

I require the following item

Touch-up Pen ($15.95) Purplish Blue Metallic C, colour code 0564
Postage estimated ($3.00)

Please PM me if you can help

FZ6-ZN

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi grommit

\"Thanks\" will e-mail them

don't see Purplish Blue Metallic C, colour code 0564 listed.

FZ6-ZN
They don't list all of the colours. I have used them for my FZ6 and the colour has been spot on. Send them an e-mail. They are very good.
If they won't ship to you. Send it to my postal address and I will happily send it out to you via paypal.
They have about a two week turn around.

Nelly

PS if you can't get them via e-mail send me the VIN number and year of your bike and I will purchase the colour for you and you can then pay me back via paypal.

FZ6-ZN

Insert nonsense here
Reaction score
Visit site
They don't list all of the colours. I have used them for my FZ6 and the colour has been spot on. Send them an e-mail. They are very good.
If they won't ship to you. Send it to my postal address and I will happily send it out to you via paypal.
They have about a two week turn around.

Nelly

PS if you can't get them via e-mail send me the VIN number and year of your bike and I will purchase the colour for you and you can then pay me back via paypal.

Hi Nelly

Appreciated, I see they ship Worldwide.

I will e-mail them and let you know the outcome.

I truly appreciate your offer to help out.

FZ6-ZN

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Nelly

Appreciated, I see they ship Worldwide.

I will e-mail them and let you know the outcome.

I truly appreciate your offer to help out.

FZ6-ZN
No worries mate,
I was going bonkers trying to find paint. Then Grommit came up with that Gem.

Nelly

FZ6-ZN

Insert nonsense here
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Nelly

A big thank you goes out to our UK Moderator “Nelly” for arranging the touch-up paint I required.

Not only did Nelly source the touch-up paint, he also arranged with the supplier for it to be shipped to South Africa.

Nelly ordered and shipped the paint to me in good faith, and payment was never questioned.

Nelly you’re a Star :thumbup:

FZ6-ZN

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: Thanks Nelly

A big thank you goes out to our UK Moderator “Nelly” for arranging the touch-up paint I required.

Not only did Nelly source the touch-up paint, he also arranged with the supplier for it to be shipped to South Africa.

Nelly ordered and shipped the paint to me in good faith, and payment was never questioned.

Nelly you’re a Star :thumbup:

FZ6-ZN
Your words are to kind Tony, the pleasure was mine mate,
We can't have you riding around on a scuffed up bike can we.
If you need any more give me a bell.

Nelly