ABS brake line fitting

Thorak

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey, I want to put risers on my handlebars but the ABS brake line is really short.

There is a local shop that can make a new longer custom brake line but I need to identify the fitting used on the 2007 FZ-6n S2. Looks like the master cylinder hose is permanently crimped to the fitting, and there is a screw crimp connection to the pipe that goes on to the ABS module.

I really want to make it as clean as possible and use the same type of fitting so I can change it back if needed. The part is about 16x16x23mm and there is a hole for a fastener through the top part.

The Yamaha microfiche only shows the brake line as one piece and does not identify the individual fittings.

Here are a couple of pictures, anyone knows if these are available anywhere?

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Being a European model, here in the US we don't have ABS or access to the parts..

I would think there's kits out there to address your issue, hopefully someone can chime in.

A suggestion though. You may check with a machine shop re modifying the block where the rubber hose goes into.

IE, removing the line and machining the "block" to accept the SS line.

I can't tell if that "Block" is in the middle of those lines, if so, can your guy just make a "female" end to bolt into the male ends(and eliminate that block altogether)?

Last edited: