Alpinestars Leather Jacket/Misc FZ6 Parts

slandis

Reaction score
Visit site
Alright guys, I have a black/blue Alpinestars black label leather jacket for sale, 3XL. I wore this maybe a dozen times a couple years ago, but it never fit right and I can now wear a 2XL :D Has the removable liner (which is very toasty.) Has a few small scuffs, but has never been down.

jacketfront.jpg

jacketback.jpg

Asking $125

I also have a set of front brake calipers with pads from a 2008 FZ6 (no lines or banjo bolts) roughly 5000 miles on them. $45

Stock FZ6 master brake cylinder for the above calipers (no lines or banjo bolt), handle is scraped up from laying the bike down. $30

Stock FZ6 forks with stock lower triple, modified upper triple (risers removed) and CBR11xx clip-ons. Includes bearings and stock bearing races, both upper and lower and axle (no spacers.) $100

I will update with pictures of the fork setup later today.

turbid

Reaction score
Visit site
you will need the newer model fork legs as well or fabricate a bracket for them to fit.

To the op.. was the bike heavily damaged in a crash since you're parting it out? very cheap prices for anyone interested. FREE BUMP

slandis

Reaction score
Visit site
you will need the newer model fork legs as well or fabricate a bracket for them to fit.

To the op.. was the bike heavily damaged in a crash since you're parting it out? very cheap prices for anyone interested. FREE BUMP

Damage was 100% to the fairings. I went naked with a simple 8" round light and the CBR11xx setup to get through last years riding season. This winter, I swapped out to 2008 R6 forks, master cylinder, calipers and discs with an FZ1N headlight. This stuff is just taking up space in the garage now, so I want to get rid of it.