An Olympic Breakfast

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Today was my "off" Friday, so I spent the morning looking at new trucks, then watched CNN Headline News after lunch.

They had a "Tour" of Michael Phelp's typical breakfast:

For breakfast: three fried egg sandwiches, with cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, fried onions and mayonnaise, followed by three chocolate-chip pancakes; a five-egg omelette; three sugar-coated slices of French toast and a bowl of grits a maize-based porridge, washed down with two cups of coffee.

Oof-Dah! :eek:

Doorag

Reaction score
www.4dbrown.com
Yeah I saw that too. He also has 1/2 a kilo of pasta for both lunch and dinner topping off with large pizzas and 3 ham & cheese sandwiches!

midnightfz6

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm in China at the Olympics. Working on the broadcast of sailing in Qingdao. Just got off the water, no wind again today. Hoping to see Ben Ainslie win gold for GB over Zach Railey of the US.
Missing my FZ6, but there is no way in hell I'd ride on the roads here!

Last edited:

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm in China at the Olympics. Working on the broadcast of sailing in Qingdao. Just got off the water, no wind again today. Hoping to see Ben Ainslie win gold for GB over Zach Railey of the US.
Missing my FZ6, but there is no way in hell I'd ride on the roads here!
Cool! Will you have some pics to post when you get back?
I lived here when the 2002 Games came to Utard, and it's hard not to get swept up in the festivities, lots of fun! (My band actually got to perform, twice, in two of the venues!)

idanny

Reaction score
www.minutehound.com
This is nothing compared to what body builders eat. Granted it is allot of food compared to average person. I bet he also drinks protein and eats between meals as-well.

sideslider

Reaction score
Visit site
This is nothing compared to what body builders eat. Granted it is allot of food compared to average person. I bet he also drinks protein and eats between meals as-well.

that's nothnig compared to those professional eating contest people!