Another "Do you use turn signal cancel function of FZ6?"

BusyWeb

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi, everyone.
I didn't know that FZ6 has turn signal cancel function until today ^^;
Push the turn signal button will turn off current left or right signal.

As my another bike Yami TW200 has this cancel button, I was wonder if FZ6 has same function and tried today.

Ha ha ha, it has and did ...
Anyone like me or just me ???

Hi, everyone.
I didn't know that FZ6 has turn signal cancel function until today ^^;
Push the turn signal button will turn off current left or right signal.

As my another bike Yami TW200 has this cancel button, I was wonder if FZ6 has same function and tried today.

Ha ha ha, it has and did ...
Anyone like me or just me ???
Nah, it's just you LOL

Every bike I've had for the last 25+ years has had this, but somehow I doubt your the only one. Sorry, just checked and Karen is right :justkidding:

The older CB750 and 400 I had did not have this feature. The 81 GPz did though. It took a few times to remember I had the featuer when first riding the FZ.

i am pushing the blinker cancel every now and then thinking i forgot to do it last time.

"Turn signals"? All seriousness aside, I get messed up approaching a fork in the road and hitting my emergency flasher button!
Safe riding my friend!

Actually a few years back when i started riding, i always complained to people about how i always tried to turn off my left signal, and accidentally hit the right one on, then tried to turn off the right, and turned on the left... and finally someone said "why dont you just push the button in?".... ya, i felt like an idiot.

Back