Another rear wheel cleaning thread

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok all really just posting what i have found. On the weekend i tried eagle one all wheel and tyre cleaner on my wheels with a pressure cleaner, i got sick of not being able to get the wax and grime off. Ive always been scared of trying this product even though i use tell sell heaps of it to car people, and have used heaps on cars myself. Well the verdict is in wow! no effort at all and the grime has gone, my wheels look clean again. :D:D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok all really just posting what i have found. On the weekend i tried eagle one all wheel and tyre cleaner on my wheels with a pressure cleaner, i got sick of not being able to get the wax and grime off. Ive always been scared of trying this product even though i use tell sell heaps of it to car people, and have used heaps on cars myself. Well the verdict is in wow! no effort at all and the grime has gone, my wheels look clean again. :D:D

Be careful when you go riding next, get that stuff on your tyres, and it makes them real slippery for the first few Km's after using it.

But it does get wheels clean.

:thumbup:

nextfriday

Reaction score
Visit site
i like a small amount of wd-40 weekly. gets off the gunk and leaves them with a slight glow. you dont want this on the tires either:)