Anybody have two bikes?

pghpens

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a 2008 zx-14 silver and just purchased 2009 black fz6! Two totally different bikes for different riding. So what about you guys out there?

KTM 640 Adv R and the FZ6.

I think I'll always have at least two....really makes a big difference. 3 or 4 would be better and anything more than 4 would be gravy.

Funny that you have a ZX14, that is what I have my eye on for my next bike. I think a little TW200 would be a good addition too, but for now I am like The Dude, except my Schwinn is a Specialized.

07 FZ6N Touring Mule (about to be sold), 06-08FZ6N "Hybrid" Cafe Fighter, TRX850...in bits, being re-built right now!, Ducati 500SL Pantah...in storage.

A CBR1100XX is also on the horizon...

:thumbup:

When I close my eyes and go to sleep, I own every bike i could ever "dream" of. However when I wake up it is just the FZ6 waiting for me, and you know what I am not disappointed.

Last edited:
I have two bikes

conmuting and errands bike is a chinese brand AKT locally assembled, 2011 model, 125cc, standard little machine, 5 gears, clutch, mileage is ridiculous, once it is getting dry it keeps going when it is near the smell of the gas station :D:D

canyon carving and touring i.e fun machine is the FZ6 S2 ABS 2008 model (naked european version)

if everything goes as planned (I really hope so) I will be adding at the end of next year a dual sport Yamaha xt660z tenere :D

I have 2: An 07 FZ6 & an 09 FZ1....
and my husband has 2: 04 Duacti ST4S & 04 BMW1150RT

if we could get rid of a car, we'd have more!

Last edited:
I've a 2006 FZ6N, a 1996 CBR250RR and a unknown year Kawasaki KLR250 (don't know the year because it's a UK bike that I stripped down to only use off road. Lost the papers for it)

03 VFR (street)
95 ZX6E (track)

I hope to buy a newer track bike and replace the VFR with a ZX14 sometime in the not so near future :)

I have 2: An 07 FZ6 & an 09 FZ1....
and my husband has 2: 04 Duacti ST4S & 04 BMW1150RT

if we could get rid of a car, we'd have more!

Nice!!!!!!! Now that's serious if you ask me. Do we have a winner???

I had 3 at once, 05 Honda VTX 1300C, 07 FZ6, and Trek. Ok, so the Trek doesn't really count. I bought the FZ6 to replace the Honda but after having them both, it was hard to let it go. My wife said I could keep both but couldn't justify since they are not used for everyday transportation. Just have the FZ6 and Trek for now.

I have a 2009 Ninja 500 and a 2009 FZ6. Am selling the Ninja because I fell in love with the FZ6 and can't keep two. I feel almost guilty now looking at the Ninja--sorta like I strayed. :D But the FZ6 had to win out!

I technically own a 2007 FZ6 and a Kawasaki KX250 dirt bike. I sold my dad my 2002 Buell and its currently parked right next to my FZ6 and other than some crap, he would never say a word if i drove it whenever! So I guess u can say I have 3

Vulcan 900 Custom for trips with the wife
DR650 for dual-sporting
FZ6 for commuting and hill country riding

Back