Anyone for Dahlonega, GA tomorrow?

JamminKen

Rockin' Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm thinking about riding to the square in Dahlonega, GA tomorrow, and was wondering if any other FZ6 riders plan to be in the area? If so, it would be cool to meet up and do a ride up to Suches for any who are interested. I'll be riding the back roads from Kennesaw over there. I-575 to Jasper and then through Tate on 108 (i think?) to hwy 53 and then 9 to Dahlonega.

mlevins77

Needs beer
Reaction score
Visit site
Bad weekend for me...it being Father's Day Weekend and all...but any time you're up for a ride to the N. GA mountains you let me know! I grew up on those hills and love riding them.

JamminKen

Rockin' Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey there mlevins77. I just started a thread in the USA - Southeast section so we can try to get all of the N GA FZ6 riders talking. Yeah, I understand the Father's Day commitments & all so maybe we can plan one more in advance so more riders can join. I was at the Cherohala and Dragon last weekend, so I'm itching for some more curves! It was my first tour on the FZ6 since I bought it, and I can't get enough of that bike. My old Vulcan 800 classic is gonna collect dust in my garage now.......

Bad weekend for me...it being Father's Day Weekend and all...but any time you're up for a ride to the N. GA mountains you let me know! I grew up on those hills and love riding them.

andreigbs

Reaction score
Visit site
I'd love to go guys, I make it a point to go up in the mountains at least once or twice a week.

This Father's Day weekend, I can't. Maybe next week? We could do a group ride perhaps? Nice to see other FZ6 owners in the ATL, don't be strangers guys.:thumbup: