Anyone Translate Italian???

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I think it means, "We'll email out with the total cost including shipping" or "You're SOL American scum". I'm hoping it's the former not the latter.

Thanks!

L'ordine è stato spedito con successo via email a FreeSpirits.

A breve ti sarà inviata una mail di conferma disponibilità magazzino e totale spedizione.

Oh, here's what I'm trying to purchase:

View attachment 23184 View attachment 23185

Last edited:

a_sick1

2004 FZ6
Reaction score
Visit site
L' order has been sent with happening via email to FreeSpirits. To short availability will be sent to you to a confirmation mail warehouse and total shipment.

used yahoo translator...hope this helps.

Cali rider

Reaction score
Visit site
Google translation, which took 3 seconds-

"The order has been successfully sent via email to FreeSpirits. Soon you will be sent an email confirming availability and total stock shipment. "

C

CombatPenguin

Post a video clip when you get it. Thats about the best looking one I've seen for the 1125's.

BusyWeb

Reaction score
Visit site
Just adding another option.

Used IE8 Accelerator..Translation

Took one mouse click ... ha ha ha (less than a second)
==================================================
The order was shipped with success via email to FreeSpirits.

Short you will be sent a confirmation email availability warehouse and shipping total.
==================================================

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Post a video clip when you get it. Thats about the best looking one I've seen for the 1125's.

I agree. The slip-on systems are really pretty much the same and I'm not impressed with the FMF full system either. I've got dibs on a factory race system that is full Ti, but noise is a big factor, like huge factor. From what I've been told it is about 1 db quieter than the D&D and but not as quiet at the Drummer. In other words it is ear shattering, not something I want. The Free Spirits should meet the EU standards but I get a full exhaust with a 2.5 degree taper, an X pipe and it is a 2 into 1 into 2, ala Ducati or Aprilia. Now that I've got the fueling 97% correct the exhaust is the missing link. Looks a lot better too. I suspect this might take a good 8 to 10 weeks to get IF it is in stock.

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks everyone on the translation help. I'd tried a couple of other web sites but they didn't translate a phrase, only one word at a time. That worked okay for filling out the order form but not the response I got.

I'll need to play around with the various tools and see how they work. The Google version appears to be the most accurate, I think.

Fortunely the point of contact at Free Spirits is a guy named "Matt", not too Italian sounding. :D

Tailgate

Reaction score
Visit site
L'ordine è stato spedito con successo via email a FreeSpirits.

A breve ti sarà inviata una mail di conferma disponibilità magazzino e totale spedizione.

Oh, here's what I'm trying to purchase:

View attachment 23184 View attachment 23185
If you think Italian exotic cars/bikes, Giorgio Armani, etc., are sexy, wait until you see the women! (no Harley mamas over there)

W

wrightme43

Anyone Transvestite Italian???

I dont see how thats any of your business.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Sorry man thats what I saw when I saw your title.

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If you think Italian exotic cars/bikes, Giorgio Armani, etc., are sexy, wait until you see the women! (no Harley mamas over there)

That is the truth; Italians do style right.

The Spanish women pretty amazing too.