Anyone trying to riding up hill like these guys!

2007Z6ALL-LED

Reaction score
Visit site
xe-10-7988-1423110002_2ka5fmjj59afg_2ka5fpe23g3fk.jpg

VIDEO LINK HERE

My guess it must have been 70-75 slope! but it was amazing skill those guys pulled it off in the racing!

Last edited:

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow!
I was expecting to see a video of the "WidowMaker" races that take place near Tooele, UT, southwest of me, but this was on a whole 'nuther level! :eek:

Any idea where that race took place? The verbiage looks Vietnamese or Thai, but that didn't look like either country, with all the dust.

2007Z6ALL-LED

Reaction score
Visit site
Wow!
I was expecting to see a video of the "WidowMaker" races that take place near Tooele, UT, southwest of me, but this was on a whole 'nuther level! :eek:

Any idea where that race took place? The verbiage looks Vietnamese or Thai, but that didn't look like either country, with all the dust.

It's vietnamese website, but I don't have any clue where it took place,,not sure MotoCross USA's guys have any plan to join that LOL!:rockon:

iviyth0s

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
JEEEEEEEEEEEEEZUS! That looks so fun, a sure adrenaline pumper for sure! I bet I'd probably backflip the bike and slide all the way down (probably taking out 1 or 2 other racers on my path)