Visit site
8-Syrian Independence Day

Jerusalem-M.jpg

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Happy 4/20!
I was a little upset how the pictures were taken, I was expecting it to show everything instead the person focused on the rear, and by the time I noticed the tire was WAY to hot and sticky for another go

Smoke was still lingering around the shop 30min later!!!

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah I've been crazy busy at work lately, they fired the old shop engineer/maintenance man and I've been promoted to fill his shoes!!! It's a good thing but finding all kinds of stuff he "rigged" up to just get a furnace back running has had me running around like a chicken with its head cut off trying to do it the right way. Plus my flat tire sidelined me for a week or so, I was going to snap some pics of the klr to keep going but I figured I'd wait till I got my fz back going and make a last min bonsai run!!!!

AngelFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
i found a way to celebrate hitting 10000 miles yesterday hiding in my desk at home.

I did not want to miss this one today, so worst case scenario I was going I has the bike smoking!!!!!

Congratulations on hitting 10,000

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AngelFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
Smoke related:
View attachment 41728

Very lucky today, there was a pause on really bad weather today after work, so I hit the road (heading south) to get gas and look for this picture (I had no idea where to find it).
I found this and I was not able to look for something better because when I saw towards the north it look completely dark with lightning!!!!!
Pretty bad storm again and I was lucky to get the picture and I did not even get wet!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

acniss

Reaction score
Visit site
thanks, I hit it on the way back to the mountains after a day of being told were I work is the worse dealer in the whole chain, and being ignored cus I work for the only Nissan dealer in the chain. but it was a nice ride back.

GTPAddict

Just a dude with an FZ6
Reaction score
theblattners.com
That's cool, a lot better then I could find! All of the actual Earth Day stuff was in to the park where you could only walk. Seem's I've seen more Earth Day happenings in prior years, this year it was hard to find something around here. Best I could do was a sign :(

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I think I got a couple today. Eddie I will wait for your ruling on the "open" pic. (had to take these with a phone, being the scatterbrain I am, I ran outta the house with out the camera)

EddieMemphis

Has Been
Reaction score
Visit site
Eddie I will wait for your ruling on the "open" pic.

I will give you the "open" since it clearly says "open".

BUT, I am going to disqualify you because you stole two of my ideas and now I am going to have to work harder.

(Edit) I just re-read my rules and they say nothing about removal because of blatant idea theft.
Sh1t.

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I will give you the "open" since it clearly says "open".

BUT, I am going to disqualify you because you stole two of my ideas and now I am going to have to work harder.

(Edit) I just re-read my rules and they say nothing about removal because of blatant idea theft.
Sh1t.

You rode down here for your baseball pic...and I was going to go to Sky Sox stadium also, so I figure we're even?!?!?! :rolleyes: