Sub cats
Set up, repair, and swap to R6 forks, and Rear shock
Tires
Body
Sub cats
Repair, maintence, polish
Final Drive
Sub cats
Chain maint, remove and replace, sprockets how to and what the changes do.
Lighting

and so on.

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
I am sure some more will come up as time goes on. But something to add off the top of my head, espically this time of year. How to mount a Battery Tender pig tail. I am taking my bike to Charlotte tomorrow. I could pull it down and get some pictures and PM you a write up if needed.

-bryan

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am sure some more will come up as time goes on. But something to add off the top of my head, espically this time of year. How to mount a Battery Tender pig tail. I am taking my bike to Charlotte tomorrow. I could pull it down and get some pictures and PM you a write up if needed.

-bryan

Awesome!! put it under the electrical section

Thanks

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Brakes
Suspension
Sub cats
Set up, repair, and swap to R6 forks, and Rear shock
Tires
Body
Sub cats
Repair, maintence, polish
Final Drive
Sub cats
Chain maint, remove and replace, sprockets how to and what the changes do.
Lighting

and so on.

Exhausts, Power commanders (upload custom maps and such?), Pimp my bike! (random bling, chrome, poder coating, wheels, custom parts).

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
The articles plugin is not compatable with the latest version of the forum software:(and the vendor no longer exists... It was the same one as the photo contest plug in... What makes it even worse is I paid for them!!... Im trying to come up with a workaround but they may end up like our old stock trader plugin........

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
Oh ok. Thanks for the info. I mean if anything we could just have another section with in the mod thread that has the articles. And base it off the old lay out. Have the moderator that is in charge of it only allow write ups in there, not just random posts. Subsections based on electrical and what not.

-bryan