ATTN: USA members

Khyren

Reaction score
Visit site
That is great! I'll have to post that on the local forum. Have been looking for something to keep my neck warm on the cooler days.

Khyren

pottie

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thank s for the info.....
We finally went to one of the Buell dealer in TX and kind of funny when we pull over that weekend they re having Harley Davidson Gathering...:D
Three of us with all Naked Bike are quite stand out...hahahhahaa
Neck Guiter is awesome specially on the windy day in TX...
We did got it thank s to you bro.......

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
promo must have ended, i was the one who posted this and i never even made it to the dealer...I fail...

I failed too. Signed up and printed for two of them and never went. Guess I'll have to make them myself. :thumbup:

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That's even better!!!

Yo! Anyone up for an FZ6 meet at the Manchester, NH Harley Davidson this Saturday? Free test rides and a free camel hump!

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
BUMP! Saturday meet at Manchester, NH HD to test the Buell bikes and get the camel humps!

Manchester Harley-Davidson & Buell
115 John Devine Dr
Manchester NH 03103
(603) 622-2461

115 John Devine Dr, Manchester NH 03103 - Google Maps

Any takers? My wife and I are going regardless so we hope to catch some of you there around 1pm!

I would love to but i am working at the Motorcycle races all weekend, if you want to wait until next weekend i can probably go...

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I would love to but i am working at the Motorcycle races all weekend, if you want to wait until next weekend i can probably go...

I'll have to talk to my personal planner (wife) and see what is on the calendar for the following weekend. :p

Races? NHMS?

Zebratounge

Reaction score
Visit site
Test rode the 1125 today and the 1200 firebolt.
The 1125 is smoother than the 1200 and the front end comes up with a twist on the throttle.
Tried to ride the 1200 like my FZ6. no luck, hit the rev. limiter at about 7000 and it started to sputter. I would have just started to get into the fun zone on my bike.
Got a Buell hydration pack out of the deal, and was even more glad I didn't go with the Buell.
We got on our bikes, a FZ6 a GSXR 600 and an R6. wound them up and headed off down the Hiway.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Races? NHMS?

yup, the wife and i are both Corner workers and know a lot of the amature racers, it is like $25 for all weekend and you can camp out in the infield too if you want.... Come on down!!! You can corner work too. get you free (re-reimbursed) gate fee, and makes a little dough on the side and all the racers love to have you there helping out.

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
yup, the wife and i are both Corner workers and know a lot of the amature racers, it is like $25 for all weekend and you can camp out in the infield too if you want.... Come on down!!! You can corner work too. get you free (re-reimbursed) gate fee, and makes a little dough on the side and all the racers love to have you there helping out.

Where do we sign up? Start/End times? Tell me more! Wife says "Sure!!"

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Where do we sign up? Start/End times? Tell me more! Wife says "Sure!!"

we are heading up tomorrow night (After work on Friday) to set up camp and stuff, Also to catch up with some buddies, our pit can get a bit rowdy so if you camp that it up to you whether you want to set up with us or not.) The corner workers school is saturday morning i think at 9am (we don;t have to go, but if you want to work then you have to). the practices start both days at 8am and go until 11ish, then there is a 1 hour break for lunch and then the actual races start at 12:00 and go until 5ish on both days. you obviously can come and watch but you get a much different view from on the track while corner working, and like i said it is a huge help to the riders to know they have plenty of coverage if something should happen.

If you are planning on corner working wear long pants and real shoes (no sandals) and also do not have red or yellow in your clothing at all (same colors as the flags and it runs the risk of confusing the riders).

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Oh yeah, if you have a battery operated scanner then bring it, it will make the races more interesting if you can hear the radio chatter and they have a limited number of radios for the corner workers so you might not end up with one.