Austin, TX 4/25/2009 Ride to AF-1 Racing

Fred

M em b er e d
Reaction score
www.robietech.com
This is short notice, I know. I hope some of you can make it.

AF-1 Racing in New Braunfels, TX is having their open house this Friday and Saturday.

This is the shop that did the most excellent job of dyno tuning Hellgate's FZ6. (Increased power and increased fuel mileage were the results of this.)

They're going to have BBQ, and even better, they will be doing Aprilia DEMO RIDES!!

The plan is to meet at my house at 8:00 AM and ride down there via the most indirect, twisty route we can work out. Grab some BBQ, tour the shop, and do some demo rides.

If you're interested, pm me and I'll give you directions to my place.

Fred

cws6fan

Parrothead
Reaction score
Visit site
I wish I was close enough to visit the AF1 shop again. I went on vacation in San Antonio back in February, I decided to stop in and check them out. I had my wife and two boys with me. AF1 treated us like family. They gave us a guided tour of the shop and gave my two boys a bunch of AF1 stickers.

The only thing I have ordered from them is oil for the Tuono, but that didn't matter to them. I really appreciated them taking time out of there day to show us around.

AF1 is a first class dealer and store in my book.

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I may drive down with my son. Probably get there about 12:30ish???

A

Aggietaco

Looks like a great trip. I'll try and pay more attention to the boards here in the future so I don't miss out again. Work and house hunting has been kicking my rear.

rider1a

Reaction score
Visit site
This is short notice, I know. I hope some of you can make it.

AF-1 Racing in New Braunfels, TX is having their open house this Friday and Saturday.

Uggg...I wish I could have gone. I did around 300 miles of dual-sport riding today...it was a bit hot at around 100 degrees.

I hope you avoided the large ROT Rally in town. The Harley crowd seem to be everywhere except off-road. :)

The demo ride sounds fun. Which bike(s) did you sample?

Fred