bike Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzpaintball

Reaction score
Visit site
Since it is apparent that it is not as unusual as I previously thought, I would love to find someone to trade a FZ1 for my FZ6. I have a beautiful '05 FZ6 with all the mods below. The greatest thing about the bike is that it only has 6000 miles on it and is has never been down or ridden idiotically. If anyone is interested or knows someone that may have a liter-bike that might want to trade. I am open to other bikes, especially if said bike is a 675 daytona :rockon:, just give me a heads up.

Thank you everyone, I appreciate all the help I can get.

Travis Walthall

rino60

Reaction score
Visit site
Since it is apparent that it is not as unusual as I previously thought, I would love to find someone to trade a FZ1 for my FZ6. I have a beautiful '05 FZ6 with all the mods below. The greatest thing about the bike is that it only has 6000 miles on it and is has never been down or ridden idiotically. If anyone is interested or knows someone that may have a liter-bike that might want to trade. I am open to other bikes, especially if said bike is a 675 daytona :rockon:, just give me a heads up.

Thank you everyone, I appreciate all the help I can get.

Travis Walthall

You forgot to list all the mods below - and pictures will probably help with your endeavor as well. Good luck :)

MHS

Reaction score
Visit site
Looks like the mods are in the signature to me -- but I agree, pictures would help a lot with this plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.