BKMoto HID with blue halo from 2007 FZ6

IAMJUSTIFYD

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm going back to stock, not riding that much at night anymore anyway. I have a new relay for them, the relay that came with them always gave me trouble and finally gave up the ghost. I wanted to do a couple of things differently and had to rewire anyway so took everything apart. tiredlites2.jpg See that projector on the left..see that bolt that is on it..it is stuck! I tried everything and can't get it off. Probably could cut it off and buy a regular bolt but I just don't feel like dealing with it. I broke the reflector but I still have one and it is painted black. All the wiring is there, I did have my own connectors on them so they don't look all nice and neat. I was planning on soldering everything. tiredlites1.jpg I have 3 bulbs to go with it.done2.jpg They do look and work really great..just tired of dealing with things right now and I don't have a lot of time to work on these. $80 + shipping
Thanks!

IAMJUSTIFYD

Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, this stuff is taking up room in my closet. You pay shipping and I'll send whichever part you want. I have the projectors..work very well, I have ballasts, relay switch with wire harness..bulbs...if not it's going in the trash