Brand new Jackets

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My wife and I attended a benefit in November for a local amateur racer that was killed over the past summer with the proceeds going to the AMA air fence fund. At this benefit they were selling raffle tickets and i bought (a generous number of tickets) and actually won some really nice stuff. I also came away with 2 motorcycle jackets that are nowhere near the correct size. I went to the shop that donated them and they refused to exchange them for the correct size, store credit, or anything different. So i am seeing what they are worth to you guys, Make an offer since i just want to get rid of them and possibly buy 1 or 2 that might fit.

Details to follow:

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ladies XS First gear Jacket:

P1070768.jpg

P1070769.jpg

P1070770.jpg

P1070771.jpg

This is a mid level mesh jacket with zip in liner, and as you can see by the attached tags this is a brand new jacket with price tags attached. Once again make a reasonable offer and we can work something out i am sure.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Mens medium Moto GP textile jacket with zip in liner.

I REALLY wish this one fit but i am an XL and not a Medium. This is a high quality textile and has a fairly warm looking zip in liner, also in brand new condition, also make an offer and it will be considered.

P1070772.jpg

P1070773.jpg

P1070774.jpg

P1070775.jpg

P1070777.jpg

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice jacket......I would make an offer if I was XS, but I'm definitely not. Sorry.
Good luck with the sale. Maybe put 'em on e-bay.

I will end up putting them on E-bay but would rather sell them cheaper than i would on e-bay to you guys to help out,

Are you a mens Medium? :thumbup:

J

jsteinb95

I will end up putting them on E-bay but would rather sell them cheaper than i would on e-bay to you guys to help out,

Are you a mens Medium? :thumbup:

lol.....no :eek:
I just bought a nice Fieldsheer jacket not too long ago. I wouldn't want a men's jacket anyways. :D They don't fit right, ya know, us women have curves and a rack. :thumbup:

H

HavBlue

Hey, I want to know what you have to put in them thar cute little glasses in the background.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey, I want to know what you have to put in them thar cute little glasses in the background.

ha ha, i put many random things from the liquor store in those glasses. My wife and i collect shot glasses from wherever we go, so each one of those is from a vacation we have taken. We think of them as functional souvenirs.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I was able to find someone that won the same jacket in yellow at that benefit in size XL so i am trading him for the blue one.

So, any takers on the Pink one? Teenage daughters? small wives/Girlfriends?