Bris Fizz

I'm pretty sure they open early, I've been there a few times, I think it's called Cafe 17 and it's at Boonah (out west).

Of course I slept in again today.. I'll make it one day!

They open at 7am K :thumbup:

And Azz :spank: I was sitting there waiting for you so your loss I ate your pancakes with extra maple syrup :BLAA: :drool: then did the quick run up through Kalbar coming home :D

They open at 7am K :thumbup:

And Azz :spank: I was sitting there waiting for you so your loss I ate your pancakes with extra maple syrup :BLAA: :drool: then did the quick run up through Kalbar coming home :D

Ah shiiiiit, never doing that again! :BLAA:
I just got back from a ride up Tamborine and back through Pimpama.. Ended up hitting my mirror on one of those reflector posts going up Tambo on one of those massively cambered corners.. Scared the crap out of me :eek:

Planning to ride on Sat.

BOM says "Fine Max 26"
I hear "It's time for a ride" (plus the missus has given me a day pass!!)

Quick jaunt into the foothills and then some...

Meet: BP Servo, Waterworks Rd, The Gap
When: proposing 7:30am kick-off
Where: Nebo, Glorious, see how it goes, perhaps do the loop with Kilcoy/d'Aguilar/Mt Mee with lunch somewhere...

Who's in?

Planning to ride on Sat.

BOM says "Fine Max 26"

Where: Nebo, Glorious, see how it goes, perhaps do the loop with Kilcoy/d'Aguilar/Mt Mee with lunch somewhere...

Who's in?

Exams on Saturday :(
Who the hell schedules exams on a riding day?

Planning to ride on Sat.

BOM says "Fine Max 26"

Who's in?

Ohhhh what to do :confused: Saturday morning is the Gatton Motorcycle swap meet :cheer: but I really wanna go for a ride............ We could do both but we would have to go early , ohhhhh I need Rum :drool: to help me think :D

Ohhhh what to do :confused: Saturday morning is the Gatton Motorcycle swap meet :cheer: but I really wanna go for a ride............ We could do both but we would have to go early , ohhhhh I need Rum :drool: to help me think :D

Early is good!

Happy to do both too :thumbup:

Planning to ride on Sat.

BOM says "Fine Max 26"

Who's in?

if i hafta....

u still keen? (i've been in Melb the last coupla days and offline from the forum.)

after a quick chat with Krishna, we are meeting at he Caltex on Samford Rd Gaythorne for a 7.30am departure. Gonna do the Mt Mee-Woodford-Kilcoy-Somerset Dam-Glorious-Nebo circuit.
3hrs + Krishnas Smoke stops :smoking:
hope too see ya :D

Gonna do the Mt Mee-Woodford-Kilcoy-Somerset Dam-Glorious-Nebo circuit.

Now that was a fun outing :thumbup: took us 4hrs with a few stops along the way. We even ran into Azz on the home run thru Nebo.

Hope a few of you lurkers come along next time :spank:....like the good ole days.

Glad you guys had fun.

You mustn't have been all that far behind me from Somerset. Went out on the Tenere for first proper ride & came from Gatton via Esk.

We all should go check our diaries and try and get a weekend where we can all get together and do the BIG southern circuit again ie. thru Mt Lindsay-woodenbong-kyogle-murwillumbah-tamorine. Would be good to fit it in prior to the busy xmas period.

We all should go check our diaries and try and get a weekend where we can all get together and do the BIG southern circuit again ie. thru Mt Lindsay-woodenbong-kyogle-murwillumbah-tamorine. Would be good to fit it in prior to the busy xmas period.

OK, how about we aim for the 20th or 21st of this month? :thumbup:
Meet at usual spot Maccas Booval for a 7.30am departure.

We need to be at the Mt Warning pub near murwillumbah by 12noon Qld time for lunch to allow for daylight savings. It caught us off guard last time we did that circuit.

How's this sit with you all? :confused:

We need to be at the Mt Warning pub near murwillumbah by 12noon Qld time for lunch to allow for daylight savings. It caught us off guard last time we did that circuit.

Sounds great!

Is it out of the way to go through lower beechmont, nerang?

Reading the route its coming back through that way.

From Murwilla's if you go the back way, you come through Natural Bridge & Advancetown. You end up right at the bottom of Beechmont :thumbup:

You will have a ball on the R1 on a certain piece of tarmac that remains nameless........

Count me in :thumbup: Might even get Kel along..

Reading the route its coming back through that way.

From Murwilla's if you go the back way, you come through Natural Bridge & Advancetown. You end up right at the bottom of Beechmont :thumbup:

You will have a ball on the R1 on a certain piece of tarmac that remains nameless........

So does this mean your in ??

Back