Bris Fizz

whenever we go hand in our leave slips to the boss......:thumbup:

Before we head up north , I happen to know the snapper are moving into location X near mud island if your interseted ???

Also if you like a challenge the 3-4 foot noah's arks are on the chew round Coochiemudlo Island of a night :D

Plenty big enough :D Im only out there in my 4.2m tinny :thumbup:

I wouldnt take the Hornet to Moreton during the day but a run out to Mud or over the Straddie is fine :thumbup:

I take my boat out to the Gold Coast reef in the right conditions :eek: :rockon:

For those of you who are interested, I will be doing a Sunny Coast hinterland ride on Saturday 16 October. A mate from Maryborough is heading down to catch up with another fella who owns two bikes. So, the 3 of us will be heading off sometime Saturday morning, grab a feed somewhere for lunch and be home early-mid afternoon I'll post further details closer to the time.

When: Saturday 16 October
Circuit: Sunny coast roads
Distance: say around 300-350km
Meet: TBA
Depart time: TBA

Hope to see you there .....weather permitting.

Can't do this one, have other plans for this day.

But looks like I have sat 23rd free & kinda really need an open road ride. No route in mind just yet, but am leaning to a north ride.

For those of you who are interested, I will be doing a Sunny Coast hinterland ride on Saturday 16 October. A mate from Maryborough is heading down to catch up with another fella who owns two bikes. So, the 3 of us will be heading off sometime Saturday morning, grab a feed somewhere for lunch and be home early-mid afternoon I'll post further details closer to the time.

Meet: TBA
Depart time: TBA

Hope to see you there .....weather permitting.

Weather permitting which looks like being $h!t AGAIN :spank: :spank: what time ar you leaving ??? I have to do a bit of bike shopping for Kel at Team Moto Moorooka @ 8am but after that im free :D

Todays forecast (for Sat) on the BOM:
Saturday Early rain, becoming dry, windy. Min 16 Max 23

Gonna run it past the boss, we're v busy on Saturday, may be able to squeeze a ride in though!

Weather permitting which looks like being $h!t AGAIN :spank: :spank: what time ar you leaving ??? I have to do a bit of bike shopping for Kel at Team Moto Moorooka @ 8am but after that im free :D

I'm still keen for Saturday, Sunday I'm busy.
I'll check with my mate to see what time he will be ready. I reckon aim for mid/late morning sometime :don'tknow: to allow for the skies to clear. I'll ring my mate today and tee up a time and post it here tonight.

If the skies are clearing I'll be a definate. :D

I'm still keen for Saturday, Sunday I'm busy.
I'll check with my mate to see what time he will be ready. I reckon aim for mid/late morning sometime :don'tknow: to allow for the skies to clear. I'll ring my mate today and tee up a time and post it here tonight.

If the skies are clearing I'll be a definate. :D

Lemme know , the later the better coz I have an appointment at Team Moto Moorooka at 8:30 :thumbup:

OK. The weather is suppose to be good with clearing early.

Meet: McDonalds, Osbourne Rd Mitchleton
Depart time: say coffee at 930ish and leave at 10-1030am?

How does that suit everyone?
txt me if keen so we can wait for u 0408633373

Last edited:
OK. The weather is suppose to be good with clearing early.

Meet: McDonalds, Osbourne Rd Mitchleton
Depart time: say coffee at 930ish and leave at 10-1030am?

How does that suit everyone?
txt me if keen so we can wait for u 0408633373

Super day, soz I missed out on the ride - I bet it was ace!

I took the opportunity to 'groom' my yard, ie, mowed the lawn AND did the edges. Scored some brownie points, so now the boy is in bed asleep I'm kickin back and relaxing with a beer or ten lol
:iconbeer: oh yea

I know it's heaps late and you're all probably working, but I'm going for a ride to Boonah for brekky tomorrow morning if anybody wants to come, just post up!

I'll probably leave home about 7:30am.

I know it's heaps late and you're all probably working, but I'm going for a ride to Boonah for brekky tomorrow morning if anybody wants to come, just post up!

I'll probably leave home about 7:30am.

You still going ?? I've gotta be home by 11 to get ready for work but I could meet you out there for a feed :D

Back