Bris Fizz

ok, i think I'll be good to go, where we heading? :D
Not too early if it's gonna be cold maybe a 8 or 8.30 start?

Krishna might be able to show some of his new moves he has learnt :thumbup:

Last edited:
did u want to have a go at a northern circuit?
maybe do nebo-glorious-somerset dam-kilcoy-jimna-kilcoy-woodford-mt mee....?

the jimna section is sealed with some twisties and long sweeping corner sections.

the westerners could meet us nebo side or down at splityard creek rd tee?

I have 2 other fellas interested..... what you all reckon?

did u want to have a go at a northern circuit?
maybe do nebo-glorious-somerset dam-kilcoy-jimna-kilcoy-woodford-mt mee....?

the jimna section is sealed with some twisties and long sweeping corner sections.

the westerners could meet us nebo side or down at splityard creek rd tee?

I have 2 other fellas interested..... what you all reckon?

I was thinking that & then thought about this for something different :thumbup: Australian travel maps, street directory, driving directions & aerial photographs - Whereis.com What you reckon ??

you's all missed are brilliant ride this morning, sorry Humps, you left too early and missed one of the best sections of road Damian and I have came across, :Flip: more fun than Nebo, Glorious and splityard ck rd with no-one around to stop us, uninterrupted run of 80kms mixed with straights, long sweepers and twisties :thumbup:

We ended up doing 300kms today. :D

you's all missed are brilliant ride this morning, sorry Humps, you left too early and missed one of the best sections of road Damian and I have came across, :Flip: more fun than Nebo, Glorious and splityard ck rd with no-one around to stop us, uninterrupted run of 80kms mixed with straights, long sweepers and twisties :thumbup:

We ended up doing 300kms today. :D

And where is this said road ?? Was a great morning ride though :thumbup:

After I left you in a spirited fasion I got 3-4 minutes down the road & came to road works with a police officer coming towards me :eek: So lucky he was held up by the controlling lights or I may have been going for a ride as we were talking about not a few minutes earlier :D

phew....that was close. we didn't really back off too much either :thumbup:

aahhh.....which road, what road, it's a secret road now :D

next time we will show you, you'll love it.

And Its a great thread.

I just wish I found it before I moved up to FNQ.

Back