Broken Top Saddlery Seat

If I don't send the FZ1 seats back? 283 Euros! :eek: You can BET those will be dropped off ASAP! :D

Holy Smokes! What is your seat pan made out of???

The FZ1 seat pan is made out of pure awesomeness, just like the rest of the FZ1.....

The contents of pure awesomeness are one parts Chuck Norris sweat to two parts Chuck Norris Beard shavings...

Holy Smokes! What is your seat pan made out of???

I'm not sure, but I know I can buy 2 seat sets from any Yamaha dealer and still have money left for dinner at that cost!

They wanted 120 euros for me to buy THEIR pan... So, weighing the costs, I'm sure I can ship them my stock seats for a TON less! I'm going to insure it for the equivalent of $283 euros too in the event it get's lost and I get charged.

I'm a bit bummed... I got a receipt but nothing yet for any word on shipping. Maybe it will just auto-magically appear! :D

One more very satisfied TS customer! My order posted on 8/10 and the pre-made seat arrived 8/15 (Massachusetts). I can't believe how much more comfortable it is than the stock seat! I was concerned at first that it didn't come with the rubber bumpers bit it took all of a minute to change them over from the stock seat. Very sharp in blue outline lettering! I know $100 "shipping" will give anyone pause, but look at it as the whole deal is about $375 and I think it's well worth the price.

Back