Camera mount test

dstaffx

Reaction score
Visit site
I tried a new camera mount today.
I'll post up a quick vid of the ride later on but for now here is the mount.

I'm using a VIO camera.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd7Z_aAYO88]YouTube - FZ6 Camera View[/ame]

:rockon:

dstaffx

Reaction score
Visit site
That will work great, no vibrations at all:thumbup:. Looking forward to the ride video and post some more info about the camera, how much, res, can you get different lenses and what ever else you can think of, thanks.

Jerry

Here is the website for the camera

V.I.O.

I have the VIO 1.5, the HD one wasn't available when I got it.

dstaffx

Reaction score
Visit site
Here is a quick clip from the new mount on some local bumpy roads.
It's pretty noisy with the wind but if I ever film anything good I'll put music over it anyway.
I'll post some twisty roads when the weather get better and I head up the muntains.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsOU-jKeRYY]YouTube - FZ6 Camera View2[/ame]

Cheers:thumbup:

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sweet mounting point.. should make for great video. What about heat though.. not worried?

dstaffx

Reaction score
Visit site
Sweet mounting point.. should make for great video. What about heat though.. not worried?

No I hope the rad pipe doesn't get hot enough to give any hassel. I'll keep an eye on it.
Like yourself I do a bit of Mountain biking and skiing so I buy helmet cameras knowing I'm going to break them eventually, so it won't bother me if (when) it get smashed.
If you buy one of these thing and try to portect it your just setting yourself up for disapointment. Espiceally if you fall on the slopes as much as I do.

:Flash::D:Flash:

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Here is a quick clip from the new mount on some local bumpy roads.
It's pretty noisy with the wind but if I ever film anything good I'll put music over it anyway.
I'll post some twisty roads when the weather get better and I head up the muntains.

Cheers:thumbup:

Looks very good! Try putting some foam over the mic.. that should help filter out some of the noise. Even a bit of clear tape will work to a degree.